Young Venom Setalon - Forever Young

Started by granny, September 07, 2015, 11:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

granny

#foiledagain

Setalon was a Talontar raised since birth in a Talonite temple to be both a warrior and mystic, defending the lore and the servants of the Mother of All Plagues. She was taught the basics of the faith and started her studies in alchemy and herbalism, but never truly mastered these as the Darknening and the Dread invasion had put them to a halt just when she started to learn.

Her biggest aim would be to stop the Night Serpent, at any cost. Even if needed be it would be to sacrifice her own life.

Since her arrival in Lower Sanctuary that she got involved with problems with several faiths: Hoarrans, Ooze Cultists, Ascencionists, Mourning and Raging Elves etc. etc. Yet, she managed to gather several allies, most getting killed in the process. Some even doing it willingly.

Goals?

With Setalon I've reached most of the goals I've been trying to reach since I started playing here in EFU. Poison brewing,, Poison killing, Gear cursing. Gathering allies. Surviving my stronger allies. Reaching lvl8 (yay?). Depending less (a bit less only) on DMs to fulfill stuff. Making people run from me instead of me running from them (yay!). Etc. Etc. I'm yet to get this little pretty here, although:

Big thanks to everyone who crawled with me through this road! It was a hell of fun (and pain)!

I SHALL BE BACK! ~~ evil cackle ~~

Kinslayer988

A great source of fun! I enjoyed my time with Setalon. Alas my interaction was limited to being a crony for a short time!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

goate

My plans, my plans!

Always fun, Granny.  It was a pleasure interacting with Setalon on multiple PCs.  Keep dat evil stronk.

Gregor Stormborn

What you're gone? noooo :<. Lovely screens!

Saturnalia

Tala

Nice obit, granny. I'm glad you've managed to accomplish so much with her. Looks like she had a fun story

Biting Palm

Only got to plot with her for a couple days, but those were fun days. Let's see how things go now :)

Apocryphal Misconceptions

I liked Setalon for how bitterly she resented being stuck with Phyx for as long as it lasted. Good times while it lasted gurl. =)