YIPYAG the MIGHTY COWARD

Started by Moonlighter, June 12, 2014, 08:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonlighter

Not all kobolds are bound to last, but I had surprisingly more success with this one than I thought I would.

QuoteYipyag the Mighty Coward was a neutral evil Kobold Barbarian (Craven) from the Upperdark who's entire tribe was wiped out by adventurers. Except for him. Because he bravely ran away into the Middledark.

He took up his shortsword and barrel lid and swore cowardly retribution upon them.

To this end, he took up residence in the Worm Pits and began demanding tribute from passersby. If they refused, he would violently attack them. And then run away. His favored weapon was the mighty SLUDGE SPRAYER. He had like six of those things.

Then he died.

My aim with this concept was to kill time and get an unapped Kobold with a bounty on his head.

Unfortunately, I did not quite make it that far. I did jump quite a few people though!

[hide=MIGHTY]

[/hide]

[hide=Sadness]

[/hide]

The worm pits are once again safe for children to frolic in without getting eaten by dangerous, barrel-lid wielding kobolds. Sadly, he died before I could attack too many people in there, and I died far from the Worm Pits because I wound up needing levels.

[hide=Death]

[/hide]

Alas.

el groso

Well done! All the yipping was really nice! I'm glad to have been part of the awesome death of this awesome PC! Looking forward to see your next.

Moonlighter

Quote from: el groso;392264Well done! All the yipping was really nice! I'm glad to have been part of the awesome death of this awesome PC! Looking forward to see your next.

[hide=death...]

[/hide]

It was truly the height of class, and an amazingly roleplayed ending for a great PC.

el groso

Well done!

All the yipping was really nice! I'm glad to be part of the death of this great PC! You can see by the death screenie!
Looking forward to see your next.

tinfoilhat

yip in peace. . . .

Gloinar

As much as I love kobolds, they aren't meant to be given OOC courtesy during FD. Looked like fun though.

Knight Of Pentacles

passive aggressive levels off the chart

Ook

Yipping up in the great worm pit in the sky now.

The Machinist

QuoteYou can play kobolds and goblins freely, but they are monsters. They are pests.

They should be treated like any NPC goblin or kobold. Hence, the ones that are not appied for and tagged, cannot be subdued. They will always be on FD. That is the risk. We endorse that for these two common monsters.

However, to repeat. We want people to treat these as the NPC versions are.

Quote from Paha.

Mortui

YipYag the MIGHTY COWARD.

Yip that shit hardcore.

Mort

Not an appropriate way to vent.

These kind of posts are frowned upon and to try to denounce your fellow players by posting their tells / ooc talk other than in a private chat with a DM will get you nothing but trouble (ie banned if necessary...).