Water and Air Summoning Themes

Started by Crow, July 06, 2019, 10:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Having seen the variants all the way up to summon creature 6, these two themes could definitely use another pass at rebalancing them. They don't seem to do anything special other than their inherent elemental traits and there seems to be zero variety between each level save for the slight adjustments to the stats.

For comparison's sake, the fire theme is similarly uninteresting in terms of variety of what you summon but still effective while the earth theme has a lot of variety in its summons while still being usable.

WriterX

The Level 3 Ice Summon is MASSIVE right now. I posted a screenshot of mine on Discord, Screenshot channel. The Level 3 Water summon is also fairly large (though not as bad as Ice).

Entheogen

Can we please fix the primordial ice titans? Not even sure how to react to that IC.. it would instantly destroy any interior it was summoned into. Now I just run away in fear everytime someone summons one.

LoveLess

It might look better overall if the summons scaled from a lower starting point for Summon Creature I, then have the 1.0 start at the third rank. They are rather large at that point anyway!