White League Candidate Ricario Cassella - Final Campaign Speech

Started by One_With_Nature, January 16, 2024, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

*A bellow echoes out to the ears of Ephia's*

"'Hoy Ephia's, it's ye White Candidate Ricario speaking. As we enter the final hours of the campaign period I wanted to share some final words. Firstly I would like to thank all those whom has pledge their support and share my vision for a prosperous future, ye support means a great deal and together we shall make sure this truly is the year of growth and prosperity.

In the interests of openess and honestly I will announce those whom I would nominate to support me in government should ye name me ye Legate by weeks end.

As my Prelate I would nominate Akna Ymir; she has proven to be a tenacious and thoughtful challenger in the primaries and has since  exceeded my expectations as she has supported our campaign, offering sage advice with a measured and fresh approach. She has challenged me at every turn something I respect and welcome among those who would advise me.

For my first Magistrate I would nominate Jordan Clearcreek. I think none would disagree that Jordan is an intellectual and dedicated soul, I can think of no one better to serve the people in the position of Magistrate.

Finally- my second Magistrate nomination remains open. I have approach both my rivals in the interest of forming a government of co-operation, but due to their short sightedness, they would nay even consider any form of co-operation, so I say to you those of the Purple and Gold League:

Do not let the failure of ye candidates be the failure of ye league. I extend the opportunity to any suitable candidate that believes they are qualified to such a position to approach me before the voting begins. If ye can put aside our difference in views there is a place for you, for we all want ultimately the best for our home.

When it comes to casting ye vote good people, know that a vote for White is a vote for growth, prosperity and a brighter future for all peoples. Vote white, vote Ricario and vote for the people! Live 'n drink my friends."