Miro Lac-du-Manse's Surprise Campaign Announcement

Started by Erudiche, April 05, 2024, 04:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erudiche

A flurry of activity around the League of White Offices and the League of White Auxillary Headquarters following the untimely death of former Legate and presumptive Candidate Akna Ymir culminates in a short, mousy scholar in a dusty black jacket making her way, arm in arm with a towering Balladeer, and mounting the bully pulpit with an announcement, whalebone pipe in hand.

QuoteEphia's Well. I, Miro, speak to you now. Although initially reluctant, for the fear that a Scholar's place is not in the halls of politics, I have been drawn from such repose. The League of White has cried out in unison for a candidate. I shall take the position.

Akna Ymir was a great woman. A bringer of peace, whose cool head and generous heart commanded the respect of Kha'esh and Qadira. She, who stood for peace among the forces of humanity against the Age of Bronze. She has given the ultimate sacrifice.

So to honor her memory I shall defend the dignity of the League of White. The League comes to you not as radicals, not as petty dreamers, not as rabble-rousers. We come with a simple proposal: victory in the war. Peace in the North. And an end to unconstitutional government.

We will have peace among the Accord. We will have justice within the walls. We will have the order which was once promised by the League of Purple, which has brought chaos and anarchy to our streets.

I adjourn this message, Ephia's Well, and I say up the White. Remember the fallen. And together, let us march to victory.
Redemption! Redemption!