Presentiments Regarding the Ephia's Well Disaster

Started by cmenden, February 21, 2023, 02:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Illul 14th, IY 7787

Dreams about the Ephia's Well Disaster are getting worse.  It's still some years off but perhaps this is the month that it occurs in. I'm grateful that I have my sisters to talk to about them or I don't know how I'd manage.

The dreams confirm what I would have expected. It is sure to be the Astronomers' doing. I used to think so highly of their work, but that was before so many of our poor acolytes had been menaced by their hand.

Even now Apothars Cosine and Bestworth are the scourge of the Krak des Roses and we just endure their attentions politely while waiting for them to leave us in peace.

I know it wouldn't be proper but at times I find myself dreaming of no longer having to deal with them. I dream of taking a more direct approach to resolving the matter.

I'm not certain what's more shameful, that I hold these dreams in my heart, or that these dreams remind me that even now there are still some dreams I do not feel comfortable sharing with my sisters. They offer me so much. I would hate for them to think less of me.