EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dauerschlaf

I'll most likely be on very little, if any, the coming month or month and a half. My job has been keeping me very busy with lots of new duties, and I'm looking at moving.

I'll still be in IRC and the forums, and can hop on for emergencies! But I'll need to focus my efforts toward my life for the moment.

Kinslayer988

Gamebox having a USB problem and not turning on. Could be fixed anything from a day to two weeks.

Hope to be IG soon goodfellows!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Canzah

I'm on vacation for about a week, but will be picking up things I've started once I get back.

Faux News

Just don't have the time or interest right now. Maybe I'll come back on a new character or something later. Peace, dudes, it's been a mixed bag but I've mostly enjoyed myself.

Apocryphal Misconceptions

As some noticed, I have and will continue to be around sparsely for a while due to an overly hectic life atm.

TormTorqued

I'm off for another 9 week hiatus. Work has it's demands, and I can't say no. See you all on the other side. Try not to burn the place down.

Saturnalia

Just a heads up I will be off the grid from the end of the month to the middle of august.

i'll try and be on as much as I can until then.

TheShadow

Heads up guys, from early sunday tomorrow to early saturday NEXT week, I'm going to be out and gone at a BSA camp. I might be able to hop on to the interewebs for forums stuff, but that's about it for Dorissa for the next week. Conveinent, stuck in the shield and all ^_^. Speaking of which, that's her reasoning for not being out and about, she's just waiting out the Elections. GO REDS! (Don't lose this, I beg you)
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

The Samophlange

Between the release of the FF14 expansion and the onset of a charity event I participate in every year, my playtime is going to be restricted for a while. I'll probably only be playing later in the evenings, but I will try to log in an keep a presence IG.

paronomasia

Out for the weekend.

Corrigo

Just returned from 10 days at the Waterloo bicentennial, and have effectively completed all my coursework for the year.

Summer's on and I intend to return to EFU starting tomorrow.

TheSpooky

Today was a fun day. A tree fell through my broadband and into my car. Fortunately the car is being taken care of, but I might be without Internet for a few days.

EDIT: A major cable company did something quickly! Whoa! Internet's back.

Vagrant Savant

Hagkir Kingarhd's handler here; I've been having a few health issues (carpal tunnel syndrome finally catching up to me, among them) that have been cutting down my time playing video games in general. Not an absolute absence, but just less days/hours playing for now.

Verk

Burnt out slightly due to a toxic attitude in IRC.
Taking a short break of about a week or so

Pierre Du'Pontes player

paronomasia

Charlie Briggs is back in action.