Samantha Cunningham Obit

Started by Lalena Steele, July 31, 2023, 04:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lalena Steele

Sam was created to join the alchemy guild. That was pretty much it. A medicine man barbarian that could mix herbs and do archaeology. She ended up being a little bit more and less at the same time.

She came from a small farming village somewhere in the lost rings, she couldn't recall which one exactly, if she ever knew. She missed the simple days before the ring wall but found she had an affinity for fighting with her hammer. Her hammer would end up being her prized possession. She succeeded in being a fly on the wall and would ferry rumors and tidbits of info she heard back to Gers, thinking she was helping keep a friend safe and innocent that he was doing any wrong. She became an active member of the alchemists guild and was even managed to get to voiced status.

I had more fun playing Sam and barbarian than I expected I would and will miss playing her.  I'd post screenshots but have no clue how to on this new forum page

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

I enjoyed all of our interactions! She seemed like she had a lot of depth under her murderous, hammer-bearing surface, and she also seemed like she was a lot of fun.

Haroshia

Sam was pretty neat.  Will be missed

Random_White_Guy

She was always great to chat with!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips