Movin’ on

Started by Ironside, May 30, 2019, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironside

Hey guys,

I have been thinking about this for about half a year now; since December, at least, and I have decided to step down from my position as an efu DM.

I'm disappointed to say that there's not a lot of juicy gossip behind my decision and there won't be any catastrophe or flair — I'm not going to haunt the forums critiquing my friends on the DM team or spilling secrets and bitterness like other exits.

I know we are all messy for drama, so I wish I could give you some big fireworks display but the reality is that I'm just tired and bored and don't have a lot of time these days.

It's purely a me decision. 

I'll still be around on discord and I'll still play off and on — I just won't be a DM.

See ya'll around

Sankis

You were an awesome DM and you shall certainly be missed. Thanks for all the times you helped me indulge in my dumb ideas. Take care of yourself and I'll hopefully see you around.

Dillusionist

Discord has ruined me for forums. I don't even check general anymore.

I hope you get your fire back man. You're one of the best writers here by far; gonna miss you. Don't be a stranger.

Pup

Smooches, you sexy beast.  But seriously, you were one of my all-time favorite DMs, and I've been here since very nearly the beginning.  I hope you stick around as a player.  I'm not sure when I will be back but I hope you are there when I do.

edit: I realize this is VERY late but I missed the post the first time around, apparently.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

I love cats

I have also decided to move on.