Horatio Victus, the Pontifex of the Crimson Decurio

Started by Pentaxius, January 02, 2013, 12:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentaxius

''Checkmate''

The Victus lineage is now extinct, and the Lanceboard is left incomplete.

Unfortunately, no screenshots of this character. I'm sure chris will come up with a few !

The team had great goals and in many ways nearly succeeded on each of them.

Alas one day, the Black-Queen made her move, and it was the end.

Thank you to all the players and DMs which made this Priest Concept a blast to play.

The Old Hack

Oh no :(

Blasted Fellwitch, we'll get her someday!

Looking forward to your next character!

<3

xXCrystal_Rose

It is sad both our clerics met their end before much could come of it! House Victus and the Nimue Family, Red Knight and Targus, the clash of noble houses from different eras and different faiths, both using high context and archaic language with a passion for faith and theology less commonly seen amongst clerics of war gods.

I greatly enjoyed Horatio and was sincerely eager to see how things would evolve between our characters. I can only hope his death was a glorious one.

Adam

Great times with the Tactician, Echr Chitters Forlornly for him.

Aethereal

The noble line of Victus has ended, my Lord - but you have not failed. The Crimson Alliance was glorious and the union of the Red Star and the Red Knight only empowered their unified purpose.

The Red Bishop will never forget (and when I put myself to it will surely prepare a proper eulogy and revelation). Rites were given and upon the holdings of Victus did the brothers find their ascension.

A bit guilty after letting the invaders intervene and not able to treat the two of you properly (priestly/magically!), but such was the intrigue and chaos of the time. Most memorable was the whole lead up... how we met and screenshots were saved!:

Thank you for the awesome, a shame it turned out how it did, alas.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.