Holy symbol bug IV

Started by Pentaxius, May 09, 2013, 10:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentaxius

First, praises to Talir for fixing the spell-splot issue of the pendant and returning the pendant's special power. You have my gratitude !

All seemed to work perfectly fine yesterday. Until I began resting a few times - and each time, the pendant would loose a rank. Yes, prayers don't last, I'm fully aware of it - and indeed, they do not last at all.

Now, the issue I've encountered is that my pendant reverted to the very basic rank 2, and didn't stop reverting this night, despite having converted 5 Pc's. I believe the points earned by conversions might not be registered as permanent by the system - or the amount of points they grant has been dramatically reduced.

Perhaps, when time warrants it - this could be looked into.

Yalta

I have also seen the pendant loosing powers.

To add to this, I have converted someone in the past 24 hours and there has been no change to the pendant.

This maybe intended, but a conversion is a fairly big thing I would have thought?

Talir

Amulet losing powers is intentional.

Converts do count. Not everything shows, not everything requires just one.

When you're around give me a shout Pentaxius and we'll look into if it takes away too much. It should not.

Yalta

My amulet is now down to almost its base stats.

Its losing powers permanently every rest, these reductions endure over resets.

Talir

No bug in both cases, just wrong perception. If you've received prayers for a while, there'll be more of a drastic decrease as prayers are being removed properly now.