Shifter Errors

Started by ShiftingAllegiances, September 17, 2008, 04:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiftingAllegiances

Just wanted to list some of the forms that could use a quick tweak if possible as they currently can't be used because they are immersion breaking to look at.

Volt & Volt Charger - Has a human model with a ridiculous hat; completely not what it should look like. The damage and everything else seems to be correct though.

Drow Swashbuckler - Stats on the Drow are correct but I look like a normal elf. IE it needs to give the drow black skin.

Orog Warrior, Urdlen's (All from the UD quest), Stargazers (All) - No head.

Minotaur - It has a gore which mistakingly takes away its perception of being unarmed and thus glove bonuses (and unarmed feats), which I have been told should apply, do not.

Spitting Cobra - Does not have disease on-hit, perhaps intentional but since its spitting ability is not given, would be nice. Checked: Island Black Cobra does not have disease either.

Giant Spider, Sword Spider, Grove Spider (those able to test currently)- Do not have poison on-hit.
***Grove Spider was purposely made to be quite weak in comparison to other form because they naturally get special spells/abilities/etc. I would be nice for them to be improved for Shifter purposes as getting access to those abilities are not possible.

Stargazers, Wild Orcs - Have no head and the body color is incorrect.

Baby bear, Nightmare Bat - They appear as a glow, not actually having the bear/bat models attacked to them at all.

ShiftingAllegiances

I'll just use this same post for different bugs I find.

Baby Bear, Nightmare Bats - In game you see the model covered by a glowing essence but for shifter forms they both just have the glowing affect without the actual creature appearance accompanying it.

ShiftingAllegiances

Wild Orcs, Stargazers = No head and their bodies do not match what they should be.

Spider forms = Do not have poison at all.

ShiftingAllegiances

Grove Spider - no poison, might want to upgrade slightly.

ShiftingAllegiances

Grove Spider fix proposed in OP.