To Cosine Mevura in the Eagle's Mount

Started by Woofersnoofer, March 06, 2023, 04:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woofersnoofer

Nadiri Mevura,

Regarding your DEVELOPING THESIS, I have outlined some critique, commentary and suggestions:

1 ) You write better than you speak. The succinct expressions and structures that you use in the thesis generate faith towards you as a serious researcher.

2 ) It is good that you define restricted lore. I find it very helpful. You should also define 'evil'.

3 ) The three rules you outline in your proposal should be simplified and stripped of RESTRICTED LORE so that they may be disseminated to the public, as to better inform their decisions. This may be a further refinement of the thesis work. Critique of rule number two (2): most of you do not know how to carry a shield and therefore the SUBJECT may easily neutralize even many of you. It was very brave of you to face the RECENT DANGER and wise to recruit help outside our ranks. I expect a detailed overview of the SUBJECT's strategies and proposed counters as a part of the full work or its refinement.

4 ) It is very wise to note that there is always something to know. Your thesis statement could be refined to either RECOGNITION, PREVENTION or CODIFIED PROTOCOL.

5 ) I enjoy the use of CAPITAL LETTERS FOR STRESS in some of our RECENT REPORTS.

6 ) I defer to your vast personal experience related to the SUBJECT and its KINDRED but I would like to see references to existing research. Perhaps a brief summary of what is known can be helpful.

7 ) The table of contents you suggest seems clear. Based on it, it seems your thesis is solely focused on IDENTIFICATION. A clear focus is acceptable and should be made explicit.

Collaborate with me on the LAST THREE ITEMS on the table of contents.

Overall, your developing work is a very worthy subject of a thesis and with a strong thesis statement it shall be possible to outline useful knowledge that can be both disseminated to the public (stripped of RESTRICTED LORE) and shared among our peers.

I believe it is possible to use what you have learned and experienced in order to formulate a thesis that provides an overview of the threat, offers evidence-based means of identification and then details a codified protocol for addressing the threat in a manner that is both grounded in science and tested in practice.

Further research questions can include:

1 ) How little can the SUBJECT's name be twisted before it becomes a problem.
2 ) Detailed study of physical and arcane countermeasures in response to the threat.
3 ) Further study in identifying and understanding the threat.
4 ) Case study in long term health and other effects of continued exposure to the threat.
5 ) Study in long term restoration of our peers following an encounter with the threat.
6 ) Codified measures of reducing the impact of the threat and restoration of those gravely afflicted.
7 ) Codifying levels of SUBJECT INTERFERENCE.
8 ) Further study focusing on preventing and addressing the threat.

Sincerely yours,
Nadia Starikova
Nadiri

Stranger

This letter is squirreled away, back into the secret archives of the Astronomers, for group dissection...