New Player(s)

Started by Giselle123, December 18, 2010, 07:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giselle123

--Snip--

Allegations of player rule violation and abuse of server protocol is not a matter of public discussion.
 Any reports of this nature should be posted to the Private Discussions and Reports Forum where they can be discussed and investigated in confidence.
 This thread has is now closed.

Edited by Cluckyx.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

It's a danger and a feature of the server, but the assaulting players could of been more sporting about it...

EDIT: Attacking low levels is against the rules. Taking it to a public forum is not a good idea though.

12 Hatch

Without commenting on the specifics of the situation, as I wasn't there, I do see how there could be a disconnect where a player is new and others, not knowing it, might accidentally drive him or her off.

Perhaps if there were a voluntary "tag" or something a player could turn on that indicates "I'm new to the server!"

Not sure if that would create more problems than it solves, but it's at least an option.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Attacking new players/characters without Valid reasons (And I'm evil isn't one) is against the rules.

I recommend writing a report and let a dm handle it.

Ghost

From the rules:

Quote- It is not acceptable to target level 2-3 characters with muggings,  ritual sacrifices, random beatings, or other PvP. If conflict occurs, it  is acceptable to engage in PvP if they have done something to earn it.  The exception to this is monstrous and app'ed characters.