WTF WORTHLESS ROBES ALLYSARA?

Started by johanmaxon, December 20, 2010, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johanmaxon

I was wrong. Very wrong.

Once upon a time, I went to a DM quest. For loot, Allysara gave me a pair of cursed unicorn covered rainbow robes. So, I have been wearing them now for quite a long time, looking ridiculous. I first thought the enchantments was a bit on the weak side for it.

I was proved to be wrong. Or something. It is worth mentioning, and a big THANK YOU to Allysara.

Today, I fought a very strong Stygian Veteran. Now, my robes *Spoiler* have a 2% chance to trigger a Chaos sheild on attack.
Melee effects:

■slow for 1d4 rounds
■prone for 6 seconds
■2d4 fire damage
■Immobilized for 1d3 rounds (no immunity) with 50% miss chance

So, this one hit takes me down to -4, and the very same hit triggers Chaos sheild immobilized (25% chance to be that one, 1 out of 4), which makes him get off my ass.

A few minutes later I am up and Jolly again, and he chase me hitting me. I get hit down to 13 hp when the chaos sheild (2% on hit) triggers again, and once again he get Immobilized so I can run away.

I ask you, EFU - what are the odds for that? Can someone with high mathematic skill do some counting? Fools luck saved the day?

<3Allysara.

Porkolt

FishyBusiness

Yes. His PC should be retired.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

JMuzz

The power of the new customizable loot system.  Don't diss seemingly crappy loot, because there's more than what you see on the properties list.

Divine Intervention

Equinox

you should convert to lurue

faqir

With this loot information I can tailor your gank squad to my needs.

Cluckyx

Quote from: Divine Intervention;214647Unicorn powah

TheImpossibleDream

Quote from: faqir;214652With this loot information I can tailor your gank squad to my needs.

I wish we had such easy marks anouncing themselves back in my day! You kids these days don't know what a hard graft is...

The Old Hack

I always loved those robes, Solace thought Warner looked so cute in them! :)

SilentSouth

It witnessed this first hand and it almost won us the battle. amazing.

Disco

Thats some fancy robe you got there. Now I know who to mug next. (And I will remember to use a bow)

johanmaxon

Chaos sheild trigger against ranged hits too, I just didn't copy paste that part as he fought with a dubble axe.

And no gank steal Disco and Faqir, then I Will put on My suicide vest instead >:(

Yalta