Started by Ziya, April 30, 2024, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziya

30 Tammuz IY 7788

IL MODO

Attention: Grand Duke of Il Modo, Nicodemo Nicosino, and his Council of Five

Dear Sirs,

KARDESLER, DIPLOMATIC MISSION, AND THE FLOATING FANTASIA'S RETURN TO IL MODO

1.    By way of introduction, I am Balstan Gloamingdaith, Legate of the First Seat of Ephia's Well, and I offer happy felicitations and greetings to the august Grand Duke and his Council of Five.

2.    Ahead of the Kardesler that has been fixed for on or around 5 Maribeh IY 7788, I write with the assent of the Second Seat to request the honor of an audience to discuss diplomatic ties and to extend an invitation in respect of Kardesler.

3.    As part of the diplomatic mission and a token of goodwill and festivities, I have arranged for The Floating Fantasia of Il Modo, which Ephia's Well has been proud to host, to provide an evening of entertaining performances. I understand that the star attractions include Zampetto the Jovial, the Clown Prince of Laughter; Djed the Golden, a Sword-Swallower of aureate renown; and Giorgi Giorgini, the Gentle Giant. Please kindly find enclosed one of their lovely pamphlets, which I understand is enchanted with their theme song.

4.    We would be grateful if our request may be acceded to, and for your kind guidance for the diplomatic mission's arrival in Il Modo.

Live and drink,
Balstan Gloamingdaith
The Legate of the First Seat

// Proposed timing: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240504T08&p0=236&font=cursive

enclosed

Howlando

Legate Gloamingdaith,

With some trepidation arrangements have been made for your Fantasia to make a brief performance for our Court at an appropriate time.

There is some possibility of informal discussions subsequent, but I would encourage you to conduct your visit to us with modest expectations and a great deal more humility than previous representatives of your Well.

- Paula of the Court