Orgeribbit

Started by Orgeribbit, April 27, 2010, 02:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Quote from: Drakill Tannan;179673Personally, i don't think Oggrebit was a good villan except maybe to the nature PCs. Oggrebit would have been exelent as a friend-or-foe kinda character.

Shows what you know. Ogreribbit went from an ALly to enemy and back to an ally. Several times.

Ommadawn

Yeah, Orgeribbit was an enigma, an ally, then an enemy, then an ally again (well, only kind of), though at all times played to perfection. He was ah-may-zing.

Lulzebub

Quote A toad is found and beaten.

Drakill Tannan

Quote from: Thomas_Not_very_wise;179684Shows what you know. Ogreribbit went from an ALly to enemy and back to an ally. Several times.

I know it, wich is why i don't see it as an awsome villan, but rather, as an awsome friend-or-foe character, i don't see how my comment was wrong :/

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Quote from: Drakill Tannan;179714I know it, wich is why i don't see it as an awsome villan, but rather, as an awsome friend-or-foe character, i don't see how my comment was wrong :/

...He was a villain in the sense, no matter what he did, he directly benefited himself

TheImpossibleDream

Quote from: Drakill Tannan;179673Personally, i don't think Oggrebit was a good villan except maybe to the nature PCs. Oggrebit would have been exelent as a friend-or-foe kinda character.

So make a good villain that leaves us staggered.

BrittanyPanthas

Haters gonna hate.

Sweet PC.

scrappayeti

For me he was good villian because you knew that people playing were scared when he logged on.

I remember once a group of us were in a distant part of the server, deep in the jungle. Ogreribbit logged on, and five minutes later as we back-tracked, we found a pile of discarded loot on the ground, where there had been none before.

Now it may not have been him, and no one wanted to metagame. But the coversation shifted so rapidly, as people sat up and started nervously scanning the bushes. I think someone actually said IC "Is it just me or is it suddenly colder?".

You could tell the other players, like me, were immedately spooked. It takes a fair effort to generate that kind of buzz.

swoon

Innovative build, sweet concept, great RP and lots of fun to hang with. Well done!

Howlando

Did anyone ever find that savaged caravan camp scene I set up after Toad decided to raid it? I made it look so sweet (the last screenshot).

This character really impressed me. An excellent first Bloodmage.

And yes he was a villain, I think what Drakkil was trying to say is that sometimes he was an ally or helper - but every villain is that way, all my favorite villains have a little bit of the hero in them.

scrappayeti

Oh, and I have only one shot of Ogreribbit, you can find him if you squint....

Egon the Monkey

Even though I never met him, Toad influenced my character by means of paranoia. He's the sole reason Waldo has See Invis :P. Well done on being someone finally making Bloodmage.

Coldburn

Twelve

One of the best in my short time here.

Bravo!

Perugian_Flower

Of all the PC's I've interacted with on a great many servers, this one was one of my favorites.

Cheers mate.