Bailey Bhonn, Beshaba's Bitch

Started by Capricious, June 05, 2010, 04:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talir

A very magnificent Rogue. Lots of kudos, Capricious.

Lumiere

Will definatly miss Bhonn, but I suspect your next character will easily fill the void!

SanTelmo

Very cool character! Maybe the Merchant's daughter and the Blacksmith found their love in the afterlife? ;)
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Udenbur

My main regret is that Bailey couldn't do that Circus event and humiliate herself in front of everyone for gold.

That goes for the lot of us, Cap... Outstanding character, I'm sad it had to end :(

Canzah

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Twelve

Well done indeed.

With a string of different characters I truely felt contempt, awe, fear, inspiration, intimidation, and happiness due to Bailey.

Iconic

core

An excellent rogue.

BTW, Eldridge never had a daughter. =(

TheMacPanther

Equinox

Ding dong the bitch is dead.

Sweet pc cap, many a good arrpee on franco and other lesser pcs.

Iron Oligarch

Bailey has been very entertaining to watch and hear about, on several of my PCs. It is not every player that can make a character forment so much conflict and stay alive in the bargain.

UrkoNeedsAStiffDrink

Hells, finally!

Nah, seriously. A brilliant PC from her numerous encounters with Lucas.

Groucho the Marxist

Quote from: UrkoNeedsAStiffDrink;186191Hells, finally!

QFT

Garem

I fucking loved post-Xeral Bailey. Great character, good times.

AKMatt

Bailey was sweet.  Didn't see too much of her after Aldan died, but was always worried she was spying on my exploits with Dawn.

DollarPhil

I say we take off and nuke Bailey's grave from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. One of EfU:A's finest bullet-dodgers (and I know there's a couple of assassins that were after her at various points and never managed a clear shot either). Good job.