Duke Trenada's Last Gamble

Started by The Old Hack, December 15, 2010, 12:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

The Beggar

I hope everyone involved atleast got to hit the free buffet and booze up before loosing.

You know, what happens there, stays there.

RagingPurpleGiant

I can't wait to see what happens next!

I see lots of opportunity in the future for crafty adventurers.
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

GreenSkinEFU

Holy mutherf-cking son of a Shit Tits that is so fucking cool! Id love to play some Pen and paper with these DMs. The fact it was left up to the d100 and the last Fing roll was a 1! you cant write that shit with out it seeming contrived, it's got to just happen, and it did. Is it luck or Fate?Players of Dalton And Dedrie get some Fing props.Sale me into slavery because EFUA is No. 1!

tropic

Quote from: GreenSkinEFU;213773Sale me into slavery because EFUA is No. 1!

qft!

Bearic

The losing rolls were both ones; I kid you not. Even, odd, even, odd; 76, 1, something even, 1.

Canzah

Sweet Heavens. I love this server.

RagingPurpleGiant

I wish I was there so much! So much!
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

bob7el

Fantastic stuff.  Thank you for posting.

GoblinSapper

I wish I had been there just to lol at Trenada as he LOST EVERYTHING.

Drow Chief Runs with Premise laughs at you, pathetic pale-face. ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha ha.

johanmaxon

Egon the Monkey

Awesome. Definitely shows a human and fallible side to an NPC who's often come across as Indefatigable Epic Badass.

Portal Rat

The dialogue and role-play were pretty amazing. I loved seeing the PCs fight over what to do after the losing rolls. Great job, folks.

SilentSouth

Just read through the logs, and i am tingling all over.