Axirios Hectaxius, The Herald of Structure

Started by Pentaxius, November 13, 2012, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentaxius

Axirios finally met his end ! It was an epic, memorable ride. I'm left speechless.

[hide=Background]

Character background

(adapted from my initial application)

The withering has sent chaotic  ripples far out in the multiverse, insidiously deregulating the great  planar equilibrium, The plan of Mechanus instinctively reacted, sending a  wave of axiomatic energy directed towards the breaches.

An Inevitable was formed by this condensed energy. it recognized that the withering was threatening the very definition of life, which entails that it should not be. The judgment  was passed,  The  Marut sough to locate and destroy the origin of the threat. The inevitable confronted the Lichess in a duel of planar proportions, Alas the entity was overwhelmed by her powers, and its body was shattered ; its essence dispersed.

Owing to its  nature, the inevitable slowly reformed itself. As a being pure law, it  is destined to be reborn until the completion of its endeavor. But the  withering has corrupted the intricate fabrics of his soul-cage, halting this reconstruction process. The entity had no other choice but to  find refuge for his energy in a contaminated human vessel.

An aging, purposeless pub-addict mercenary of Old-port, Alex Dendalus, went to consult a Seer of Savras to peer into his future. He was told that a purposeful destiny awaited, that he needed to set sail to Ymph if he chose to embrace the currents of fate. When he arrived, he was struck by a searing, cog-like meteorite right on the top of his head, rendering him unconscious for weeks. Miraculously he survived, but when he awoke, he was no longer truly himself...    And so was born

Axirios Hectaxius.
[/hide]
Regrettably, I didn't start taking screenshots until yesterday night. I've included  a collection of the best.

[hide=The Path to Axiomatic Transcendence]

Axirios reflecting on the meaning of duty in front of Torizaela's statue

Next to him,  Mr Dailliard a sentient golem who's greatest wish was to become human.

Seeking the Machine

The Inner Sanctum

Filled with deadly traps and puzzles

The chamber of the Ritual

The Rebirth of the Marut

Marching towards H'bala, accompanied by a group of truly daring heroes

The Maiden appears for all to behold.

She summoned the agony of the hunt.

The fight lasted a long time, but in the end, the Marut was overwhelmed and collapsed.

An action screenshot of Marut Axio-jutsu

The mortal body of Axirios lives on while his soul regained Mechanus, where it belongs.

[hide=Gifts from the Axioms]

[/hide][/hide]

Sincere thank you to all the EFU community and the DM team for supporting me as I learned the strings of the server.

Numerous PC's have left a lasting mark on Axirios, and I treasure the souvenirs of all the memorable interactions we've had.

-AXIO OUT

Calixto

:(

He will be missed.

And before anyone else says it:

AXIOMATIC CHARACTER
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

The Man In The Mist

Johnston

AXIO SADIC :<

It's a real shame to see him go. Crap, though, those boots had better be made out of some *structured* leather, or I'm gonna be disappointed.

lovethesuit

A tragic loss, but a fantastic end.

Lockhart

AXIO-MATIC

Fucking awesome.

Coin Lord

Great stuff. Loved going to Old Port.

Corrigo

Legendary. One for the annals.

VengefulSeraphim

axiomatic planetary, planetary axiomatic

AllMYBudgies

So impressive. Well done!

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

The Old Hack

I loved Axirios so much. Ekaterin was greatly fond of him and Briar was just a little bit in awe of him. Wonderful, wonderful character.

Erwin the German

A truly great character. God bless ya, Cogsly. Even if we didn't bring down the Witch, we still spat in her face, and that's more than a lot of adventurers can say.

Pup

An amazing character and a well-deserved epic ending.  Well done sir!

Characters like these push me to up my game.  Another bar has been set.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Blackthorn51

Man I wish Axirios wasn't gone!  Going to miss that PC!