Joseph Oaktower, Champion of Shaundakul

Started by Pool, December 21, 2012, 05:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pool

So this is my first character that lived more than a month. I actually had alot of fun in comparison to the others I've had. I got tired of sitting in the square of Mistlocke all day, doing nothing, so I gathered everyone I could and set out to go find stuff.

I got the concept of him by taking the successes of Midah Resher, the Priestly successes of Inaved Entresk of Myrkul and the wander-lust of Atermis Lyonal and Alex Harker. Characters were rarely of good alignment, so I figured, 'why not', and went with 'Chaotic Good'. The goal of the character was to go out and adventure, as well as oppose evil Clerics.

I was never really into NWN's combat, or the heavy PVP of back-and-forth-kill-death-murder-doom that seemed to happen with most of the factions, but one thing led to another, and things happen.

I never got past bringing more than 16 people at a time on an adventure. Try to beat it. :>

QuoteJoseph Oaktower  (Poolson)

Chaotic Good - Human
Cleric (6), Divine Champion (1)
Deity: Shaundakul
Some screenshots.

Some of the stuff Joseph acquired in his adventures:

The Traveler's Wanderlust:
[hide=]
(there was also ultravision once per day.)
[/hide]

Oaktower's Magical Potato Sack:
[hide=][/hide]

The Cartographer's Gift:
[hide=]

[/hide]

Rusted Windcleaver:
[hide=]

[/hide]

----------------------------------------------
Adventureeeee (in no real order.):
[hide=]

[/hide]

---------------------------------
Making the Withering look good has never been done until now. A treatment attempt on Nuberius via ritual that went horribly wrong.
[hide=]
[/hide]

-------------------------------------------------
And other stuff. From rituals to Volkmar's replacement to murdering GOBLINS along-side an enemy faith unintentionally. And chilling with Briar after the initial ill companions curing, because remove curse is a bitch.
[hide=]

[/hide]

Alrato.

Jayde Moon

Potato Sack.

Best Loot EVAR

Zoe

Big Orc Man

I made Lord Ironband Goldbox IV.

Now I feel special!

Ryan

Legendary character <3

Good job, man.

VengefulSeraphim

Going to miss that guy

The Old Hack

God, I loved Joseph so much. Briar's best friend. She truly admired him for being everything she wasn't: Outgoing, persuasive, and boldly heroic.

<3

Looking forward to the next one!

~tOH.

Adhesive

Pigadig

A true shame that such a Mawsome character has ended.

Decimate_The_Weak

An awesome priest of Shaundakul man. Good job.

VanillaPudding

Joseph was very well played. It was especially relieving to me to see a cleric not spamming for prayers at every turn for scripted rewards but instead truly representing their dogma and -earning- even better things. Well done.

Random_White_Guy

By order of the Chief himself, a funeral with proper rites given for an awesome Wyrm Watcher!

He was a great clerical PC to meet on a variety of different characters, who embodied the Dogma to a T.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

efuincarnate

Another stellar character in the recently deceased file, a great success by all measure.  Look forward to your next!