Joseph Oaktower, Champion of Shaundakul

Started by Pool, December 21, 2012, 05:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnholyWon

Epic character! I enjoyed when Clikit and him tricked the Muster about the necklace.

GoD1x

Loved travelling with Joseph, even though I only got to do so on rare occassions. And damn.. your luck was sometimes epic'ly bad - but good times all in all. Hope I'll get the joy of more roleplay with you and your next character ^^

Johnston

I can't think of EFU the same with Oaktower dead. Who shall be our batman?

RIP.

Canzah

Awesome character Pool. You always did keep things moving!

trick_or_treat

el groso

Very cool, well done

Blue41

A real shame. We only interacted once, but I get the feeling there could've been some very interesting conflicts between us. Good luck with your next!

Erwin the German

A truly excellent PC.

xXCrystal_Rose

I was wondering how long you were going to survive. Then on my third or so character I realized Joseph was apparently impervious to death like we mortals, so got excited to see the completion of his quest unfold! Very cool guy.

SanTelmo

I liked a lot the first half of Oaktowers era when you were very actively doing good clericy stuff fitting for your patron. All in all a good character.
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Bearic

Letsplayforfun

Quote from: SanTelmo;317739I liked a lot the first half of Oaktowers era when you were very actively doing good clericy stuff fitting for your patron. All in all a good character.

Yep, seconded, great cleric.

Cerberus

I liked him. well played!

morva

Pup

Loved Oaktower.  Such a great cleric.  You did things right, and got others involved.  Tits.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals