Quaregg, Warlord of Winter

Started by Blue41, March 19, 2014, 12:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sankis

Quaregg was awesome. Team Winter was my favorite nature concept to have interacted with. Very well done. Awesome PC.

Divine Intervention

Sick PC, very enjoyable to play alongside.

FromTheRooftop

I loved the big guy and I was absolutely gutted when I heard the news of his death. Our interactions, while limited and brief, were always enjoyable experiences for me.

Excellent work as always, Blue. :)

The Machinist

Great PC. Real shame he died so soon.

tala_kai

Great work Blue. Was glad I got some nice interactions with him, something usually harder with the nature types, due to them being a bit isolated and harder to meet.

Good luck with your next one!

John Doe

You and Sialoorta were one of the first two players I had peaceful interaction with. It were arite from then on. Steady play, friend.

TheBigX

No more MANPILES!   Tholo will be sad.  Well played Blue.  Another very enjoyable PC to hang around with.

TroublesomeTree

Just gonna be over here with my Quaregg sock puppet, pretending this character is still alive. Don't mind me.

I only met him a few times on Rond, but it always made me want more.

goate

Had some good times with Quaregg.  I don't know if the Scrappers could have recovered so many of their tribal spirit totems from the machine without him.  And the stealing of the Kiss from Sialoorta wouldn't have been as sweet without her savage protector there to kick our asses.

Trem wouldn't have explored so many places outside the machine without Quaregg there to tell him to stop being such a coward.

Great PC Blue.  Looking forward to your next incarnation.

IxTheSpeedy

Nice work amigo.  What is the queen going to do without you?...  

And where am I going to get more bluecap pretzels....?

Dillusionist

Sialoortania's IRC should be changed #manpile in his honor.

Fantastically boistrous (albeit sometimes whipped) barbarian. Sorry he died so soon.

SN

It is very sad... especially now that I returned, moved to my new appartment and managed to FD my net provider..

Quaregg was amazing and alive!

Needs one more screenshot - of our TIE in the Ark ; - )
I'll look to see if I have it.

The Old Hack

I found this screenie of Quaregg showing Shannon the heart of Sialoortania:

Beautiful area, that.

Blue41

Capricious