Captain Hamish O'Neill

Started by Blackthorn, June 06, 2014, 08:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonhomie

A+ from the moment this Drow of mine encouraged (and paid, I think?) you to start up that company with Lupin and Jack to moooonths later, where you were still going on as very succesful characters.

Nocte

Ilija first met Hamish in Lower, when he was freshly exiled from Sanctuary. He initially charged Hamish an extra fee for his mercenary services, as compensation for any trouble from the law..

They would continue to work together as professional acquaintances, and eventually founded the Hundred Hounds together.

[hide="Partners in Crime"][/hide]
Hamish was a passionate leader, he'd often let his emotions get the better of him, but his charm was contagious to those around him and the Hounds in his employ followed without question. Ilija acted as his counsel - the cold, calculative counterbalance to Hamish's hot-headed temper and impulsiveness. I enjoyed playing this dynamic between the duo that formed the Hound's leadership.

[hide="The Hundred Hounds"]
Ilija & Hamish discuss the formation of the company.

"I'll start scouting for prospects. We'll bring 'em in when the right time is decided."
"We only want the competent ones, that are 'and-picked by us.."

Black-op contract from an anonymous client.

From mercenaries to outlaws.
[/hide]
Without question, Hamish was among the biggest impacts to Ilija's characterization and the only friend he could trust in the Underdark. Gonna miss plotting our adventures, ducking the law and drinking ourselves blind at the Crone.

We had some good times, Blackthorn. Hope to see you around soon.

A Mystery Clock

Ohhhhh pitchforks. Sumah never got the chance to storm in into whatever terrifying lair he was settled in, absolutely unaware of Hamish' actual rank, attempting to pull his ear at the cry of "O'NEILL, WHAT THE HELL SOLDIER?".