Underdark Adventuring

Started by Caddies, March 20, 2009, 08:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

9lives

Quote from: Nihm;116453WE'LL BE DOWN HERE FOR A FEW DAYS HUNTING FOR TREASURE CONTACT US WE'RE LEAVING IN A FEW HOURS ACTUALLY NO WAIT WE'RE GONE

Caddies

QuoteWE'LL BE DOWN HERE FOR A FEW DAYS HUNTING FOR TREASURE CONTACT US WE'RE LEAVING IN A FEW HOURS ACTUALLY NO WAIT WE'RE GONE

I posted a notice basically as soon as we arrived, answered your letter and then posted the day we left too. Not our fault you never showed up lol.

Pup

Freakin' great time.  Thanks to everybody involved, including those we met below!
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Letsplayforfun

It was great selling potions again! Thanks for EFUAs for showing up in Mur.

GarbageGenasi

Great stuff, guys. I really couldn't have asked for a better end for my character. Thanks to all the PCs--And DMs!--Involved for making the event as awesome as it was.

Caddies

A few last screenies from the romp:

----

Wern8 cracking jokes:

Adun'Nubis:

We made it back up, minus four or five permadeaths:

Spiders bursting from corpses implanted with eggs by the drow:

----

Good times. The fact that there is still that Underdark connection is probably one of real DM masterstrokes for EFU:A. I thoroughly recommend anyone else to head back down if you can.

Yalta

Great fun, most nervous i have ever been on EFU!

Staring Death

I loved our little adventure, for several reasons:
-The players and characters. It was awesome.
-Almost everything we've done was supervised by a DM; from drinking Halla's ale, to beating a drow in duel, and so on.
-The DMs were awesome too!
-This whole adventure reminded me of a PnP session, which was quite fun! A very different mood from normal NWN.

Of course, I already plan to return there!

Nihm

That's okay, I missed out on dying and dropping tonnes of great loot for you guys, I'll get over it.

Oskar Maxon

I think I'm still hearing bitterness. wtflol.

FanaticusIncendi

My favorite line of the whole trip was when Roslyn stepped out onto the platform where the underdark "Southern Oracle" things were, said "I trust you Benjamin" after thinking the riddle to cross was solved, and instantly got zapped.

One of those horrifying but funny moments. Wish I had a screen shot of that!

Disclaimer: It wasn't Benjamin's fault she died, but it was still very funny!

Caddies

Quote from: Nihm;116515That's okay, I missed out on dying and dropping tonnes of great loot for you guys, I'll get over it.

Don't you mean everybody else's great loot?

petey512

God I wish I had been there. Very epic stuff guys very epic.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "