Aracknar Blackgem

Started by KreShar, September 24, 2014, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KreShar

Aracknar's greedy ways finally got the best of him. Started him off as a simple concept, a Dwarf Sell-axe. Just through interacting with others he evolved into so much more: From Narvis' Bodyguard, Hundred Hound, Tavern owner and cook, to Bandit Lord. Aracknar just followed where the coin was and did what he was paid to do (A good way to interact with everyone on the server).

At first he tried to keep his more "evil, shady" contracts secret. He did a good job at keeping out of trouble with the Upper authorities and playing both sides. Finally, Abala decided to place a 500 coin bounty on him. Pushing Aracknar deeper over the edge into complete blind greed.

Surprised he lived for so long. I tried to play my 8 wisdom by constantly putting him in dangerous situations. Taking a bunch of stupid risks made him very rich and he collected a lot of loot. Near the end of my PC, I wanted to be a visible villain that other PCs could strive to take down. I really wanted Upper to fear leaving the gates, and always have to worry about the Bandit King be near. All the conflict led to some fun situations.

In the end, greed pays off. He left the sunless, apocalyptic world and was accepted into Abbathor's embrace and rewarded with endless treasures and a domain of his own.

Heres a picture of Me, Griff, and Ebok after we looted Quildae's tomb, barely made it out alive. Its amazing how many hidden things there are on the server. The loot was pretty cool too. Griff is the master of finding things with shovels.

Heres a picture of some random scheming at the House of Hooch. This particular meeting turned into an all out brawl, good times.

Thanks to all the players I quested with, RP'd with, and PVP'd with. And all the DMs who dm'd for me over the months. Good times! See ya

Damien

I loved him.

Good riddance in peace, sweet bandit prince.

CollegeDropout

aracknar will live on through my voiceset

The Old Hack

What? NO! :(

What will we do for dwarven greedy awesome now >.<

Pigadig

RIP best dwarf this chapter.

Moonlighter

Rest in peace you greedy, greedy bastard. o7

GetFirstPC

Really shame how it ended rest well my old boss.

Halfbrood

PUCKER UP, PUFFER FISH.

Always enjoyed BLACKGEM well done.

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Random_White_Guy

A+. That fight scene with Ebeneezer is still one of my favorites. You guys were so calm and cool and collected until coin came up and it was ON  xD

Tons of fun. Good luck on next one.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

AllMYBudgies

I really enjoyed your greedy Dwarf. Well done :)

MaimedGod

Vlaid

Easily my favorite dwarf of all time.

Extremely well done, well characterized and always stayed true to character.

cmenden

Quote from: Vlaid;407550Easily my favorite dwarf of all time.

I feel the exact same way. You leave big shoes to fill for all dwarven PCs and GREEDY PCs!

GoD1x

So awesomely done! Loved the times we had together on Dolir and later on the fear of him lurking around ^^