Dame Abala Quickfeet, Justiciar of Tyr, Director of Sanctuary

Started by MaimedGod, October 17, 2014, 01:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

migonow

wow what... I had it figured Abala would last until the setting change at the very least. Very upsetting.  

Now come play a myconid, puff puff :D

Mushroom Mushroom

It is with greatest  hunger and greatest regrets
That I sing to you now  on Abala`s Tits.
So  Tiny and Small, never to droop or to fall,
For  they are miniscule, at  best.

Now few men spy, with  their own eye,
The curve of those tiny bug bites.
Not even in the baths,  shallow or clear,
Can they be seen in the  depths.

And those who have  seen it, can scarcely believe it,
There are few  things that can compare.
Like ants, or gnats, or teenie tiny sacks,
This short list is bigger  than her little rack.

Now you remember  before of my first little score,
On how I speak with  greatest hunger and  regret-
And that is because I am abuzz and appaled  to find that I want  to squeeze that tiny bitch's tit.

One can`t quite  explain it, and can barely contain it,
It`s enough to  make on pitch a  fit.
We have the good looks, we have the fine grit,
To  make any woman to  swoon and to drip.

But that doesn`t matter to the little whore Abala,
The tiny-breasted frump.
She wants only one thing twixt her nethers,
And that is Tyr`s bloody stump!
Perigo Pipes
Marpenoth 22nd, 1383 DR
"Abala's Tits"

Vlaid

I'm impressed at how expertly you edited out Abala's Blackguard levels.

A seriously well done PC. Despite all the times you said you didn't think you made Abala to "play EFU right" I think you did an amazing job. You don't need to "play EFU right" to get the most out of it. Go against the grain and you can often accomplish a lot.

A simply stellar PC, well deserved kudos and an example to follow for Paladins to come.

Diz-e

Well done. Amazing this was your first EfU PC. We'll always remember our unique conflict with fond memories. Best of luck with your next concept!

The Old Hack

Alas! for whom shall Chimaera now hate with such a fiery passion now Abala is gone. Well done! Amazing first character!

petey512

I remember fondly, all of our interactions together. I remember when I first met abala IG I thought, Oh man, I gotta get this chick in on some plots. She needs help!

And then she just hit the ground running and sort of got my entire faction killed.

Ever since every PC I've made has been a blatant attempt at impressing abala.

Well done.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Sankis

Abala was one of the PCs that my PC met that helped defin so much about him. I greatly enjoyed our interactions over this past year. A great PC that will be remembered for a long time.

Pool

An adventure of hell, high water and high places.

From the humble beginning to the bitter end, it was quite a time. ;_;7

William and Abala 4ever.

[hide=]
[/hide]

Ryan

Wow. Never thought this day would come, to be honest. I was fully expecting Abala to eventually ascend to the vaunted halls of NPChood. God knows you would have earned it.

She was my favorite character of this setting, without a doubt. One of the major things I miss about Blake was his close and constant interactions with her, half as confidant, and the other half as a fellow Red political operative. Really good times, and I got a first row seat to her moral struggles as a fallen Paladin and then as a Director.

She'll be missed, sincerely.

I have a few screenshots of my own!

Abala plays judge in a Society dream sequence

Abala reacts to Blake being disgusting.

I eagerly await your next PC.

Gloinar

I really enjoyed your player character Maimed God.

tinfoilhat

Hard to find a place to begin here. Abala was without a doubt the most influential character to my PC to date, starting from day one when I decided on a whim Melanie would be exceptionally jealous of the Prefect and see where it took me. After Abala fell and looked absolutely miserable, it began with guilt ridden service as a clerk in the Red Guild and took her all the way to becoming Melanie's hero and best friend.

I'll post a few screenies that show a side of Abala most would've never seen. Some of the best conversations I've ever had on EFU that shows just how much presence she had, it quite honestly turned my PC away from a pretty dark path at the time.

[hide="I Run This City"]

---snip---

[/hide]

[hide="No Pressure"]

[/hide]

[hide="Promise. Our Last Words"]

[/hide]

And finally, something a little less serious:

[hide="AYE IT BE MUNT LAD"]

[/hide]

Dillusionist

Stellar PC and one of the best politicians I've seen on EFU. Great job using the directorate to push a strong agenda, and using political power to support up and coming PCs (rather than perpetually standing in the limelight).

Knight Of Pentacles

Without exaggeration one of the top 10 most successful characters in EFU history.  Though I wasn't around for EFU 1, I can barely imagine anyone doing as much as you did.

Ebok

Finally. lol. ^_^
Abala was good fun to interact with. ^_^ Rock on.

cmenden

Abala was the queen of the Fort Iron Dread in my heart.