Bala Vinsk

Started by Nizzy, October 24, 2022, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nizzy

I created Bala Vinsk as a steadings girl who ran away from her family to escape marriage and as my goal for the PC was to be influenced by everything around her. Pretty much all she had the old crossbow she used to help defend the farm, she ran away to burgage/ward and enlisted  Orza as Arbalester, the only thing she was good at. Then was converted by Ishmael and lived under his influence for a bit, while influenced by Oskar Thorne's gangster boss stile, also engaging Changellings hunts hate. Then by Lufoff,  converted to "the all" and fate, getting addicted to alcohol and smokes, while going out and about with Trea Kingsley. Then kidnapped by Mongrel folks and Werewolf shaman, mongrelrized. Then all her new "pack" got killed. And I got bored of just hide and hunt for ganking, as I saw no prospect of plot stuff, and 'going out with a bang' would be prejudicial and would accomplish nothing. So, she now just roams the woods hunting to survive. It was fun while it lasted. Retired!
Thanks for everyone who made this experience fun, you know who you are! I might have to dig for cool screenshots, might post later (likely won't)

Gordan

I'm sorry...what?

we had a pack of mongers recently? how did i missed it?!

DirtyGoblin

Oof I'm sorry to hear the mongrels died off.  Nothing worse than being the last one left from a group plot, with nowhere to go storywise :(
Loved the interactions she and Ludolf had, Bala gave me opportunities to actually flesh out the serious side of my pc, and his views on Fate and faith, without Bala's back and forth with Ludolf, he would have stagnated

She was an awesome pc, with a cool arc, sad to see her go :(

Empress of Neon

She was so cool....  :'(

Legebril

Was a fierce warrior. Jebediah was cautious of her sensing some dark thoughts running in her mind. Meeting her as a Mongrel was nice as well.
Good luck on your next char!

KaedweniKnight

Great character, enjoyed our time
-Thorne