Iseabail Cawdor, alias Ailis

Started by Sublime, September 25, 2020, 01:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sublime

That is it for Iseabail. I may revisit this thread in the future to post screenshots, when I figure out which ones are non-spoilery. Big thanks to the players and DMs who interacted with me, you know who you are.

[MOOD MUSIC] Some screens:

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=?][/hide]

[hide=Thank you for watching.][/hide]

[hide=Bonus screen][/hide]

in hoc signo vinces

I never did get to interact with her as much as I wanted to.

It's tragic, too, considering what she and Eleleth were talking about. And immediately after that, that same night...

RNN

Wish I got to find out more about what her deal was! She was always amusingly dry with her bluff checks.

My first encounter with her "Oh, I'm just a simple hedge witch of no great talent."
*Teleports away five minutes later*

Mushroom Mushroom

Kiaring

Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Hierophant

Amazing character. Always left me guessing what her true intentions were. Sad I didn't get to buddy up with her on some cool ventures with Alfyn but I'm glad I got to be a part of her story and her mine on Imir! Our conversations and interactions on my Golfaldus apprentice helped off set the lack of inspiration and fatigue I had on the PC after we kept losing people, and it's my fault for making a very sensitive and artsy illusionist who was deeply affected by loss. I always had the impression that Ailis was the Machiavelli of Imir's path. Looking forward to your next, you did a great job.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Jello!

Alyways had me guessing where her alligence lies.

Morphine

Mischievous and clever, always memorable. She was a stage magician who hid her tricks very well.

An illusionist in the truest sense of the word.

Bravo.

Gordan

The true Spirit of the weavers guild , and the Big Sister Yashan ever wanted, is a shame things ended like this, there was a lot of things i wanted to tell her and do...

Allis weaver is by far the most important char in Yashan Run soo far, ...Thanks for all Friend Allis, may we see once again, in the hall where laugther never die

Wakefield

Ailis Weaver Iseabail Cawdor was a pleasure to RP with, same as everything you've played previously. I loved the back-and-forth bluffing, the mingling of lies and truths, and the excellent way she managed to blend in AND stand out in every situation. You repped a faction mightily and nearly destroyed a ring. I'm definitely eager to see more from you going forward.

sankarul

Egon the Monkey

Always great fun for sardonic exploration with. Shame we never got past the Inanimate Nemesis :(. Curse you, Door.

Red Moon

Ailis was awesome, and fun to know and not know at the same time.

Her character was mystery incarnate, which always kept you wondering whether her words were genuine or just another trick to be tempered and honed. I'm sad we were never really in the same orbit; I would have very much enjoyed to know Ailis on another level, and the chance to discover what I could. To puzzle what is, and what isn't.

Still, she was equally fun to observe from afar- Choices made, and so forth.

Our first interaction is still my favorite. Ailis following Domina into a shop, and having that small conversation will always hold a place in my mind. It was a solid introduction, and really set the tone of their relationship going forward.

Good job, well done, and thanks for the splendid character.

Edit: And taking Rubio into the flower club was a dumb idea, but we had a good time all the same. HA!

Sublime

I love you all.

I've now updated the original post with a bunch of screenshots, enjoy.

Gordan