Transition Improvement Mega-Thread

Started by TheShadow, September 17, 2019, 11:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShadow

Hey! So i'll start this off. Few transitions i can think of off the top of my head - the Ring 97 transition between the bandit alleys (Cobbledog and Bloodbread) and the muckboys area is hard to click on. Only the edges can be targeted to transition.

The transition from ring 98 to ring 97, spawns the player inside the transition point on the 97 side. This causes a double transition on wasd.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

MAGIC

The transition from the Peerage Ward to Dusks Cradle puts the character on the wrong side of the transition and facing the wrong direction.

Grouch

The transition to the quest giver rebel city flips you around and has your camera facing the wrong direction.
Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)

Howlando

Blue41

Transition from the Ponds into the Commons loads the PC facing in the opposite direction.

MAGIC

The transition from 96 to 95 puts the character just inside the doorway, such that when you use the walk forward command you hit the transition again.

LoveLess

Not sure how this works, but almost none of the doors in Castle Orza are linked. Entering, closing, or locking one has no effect on the one you used to get there. You cannot close/lock a door behind you like a proper elitist faction PC, locking out the riffraff, as a result.

Random_White_Guy

If too many PCs Leaving the 95 Lizardfolk quest through the express exit can tend to spawn a PC  trapped into the water below.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

HelenOfTroy

Scraggleway Sewers -> Normal sewers, the transition smashes the camera into your model and pressing W will make you re-transition backwards.