Add the Manchakan Enclave

Started by Garem, November 16, 2010, 04:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garem

The Manchakans play a big role in events from time to time. I think that they should have a place of their own that others can visit to make their presence more known.

Just looking at it, relatively speaking, I've never seen Leviathan Company do anything at all. Yet we've even had Manchakan PCs. I'm not saying that these guys should become a DM faction (not, not saying it either) mind you, just that I would like to have an in-game representation of their presence and actions.

Paha

They are at Old Port.

Their ambassadors at time pop up in the Dominion, as you've probably noticed when DM's have made it know, but as far as I know, they still remain at Old Port and have no base in the Colony.

If they do, then in that case, definitely put it on sight.

Howlando

They have a massive enclave you can go explore if you want. But they are indeed based in Old Port.

GoblinSapper

Exscuse my ignorance but who are the Manchakans?

Porkolt

People from the land of Manchaka. It's a country in Faerun.

Garem

Quote from: GoblinSapper;209753Exscuse my ignorance but who are the Manchakans?

This is the purpose of my Post. GoblinSapper has been around a while, and I have a feeling there is a lot of great EfUA specific lore surrounding the Manchakans. It's just that nobody knows what the heck it is.

Howlando

Manchaka is a city in Calimshan actually, the Manchakan Enclave is a major trading cartel. They're not -that- important.... just used when we need a powerful trading group for something.

Porkolt

Oops! I was mixing it up with Sembia.

BTW, my FR map lists it as Manshaka. With an S?

Yalta

I would love to see this faction open for applications.

Porkolt

Would be cool. But then again I think general policy is that everything is open to a good app.