Micky Stones: Warning many screenies.

Started by UnholyWon, September 11, 2008, 04:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnholyWon

In my alternate account I created Micky Stones, a halfing rogue/cleric of Mask. His back story is that he grew up around the of Worn's Stew house and the sewers, and heard a lot of talk about Mask. He pledged his life to the Shadowlord's service. Micky was lower born, but he was successful in making it into the Spellguard Associates. The only reason he did this was out of paranoia that one of his new converts was out to kill him. Micky was wrong, so he took advantage of the situation.  

Micky successfully infiltrates the Spellguard Associates.

Micky and Captain Othur Plot... a lot.

Micky took a few boat rides, mainly heading out and scouting. This trip was to Fort Mur, the walk back to Santaury was long because I ran out of gold.

Actually this was really cool for me, and t was the first time I dared to go off alone and risk death in the bowels and actually uncover it all. It rocked!

Micky in the Canal Ward scouting out places to open up his own Tavern and Inn.

What was once the Sultry Siren, was now the Cloak N' Coin Tavern. It needed a lot of work.

The following are my converts to Mask. It was tons of fun getting people to convert to Mask. I think my total converts were 6, maybe I'm not sure. I forgot to get screenies of all of them. Here is my fumbling along with "Cake or Death?"

This convert, I would like to apologizes, it was blunt force swear your faith to Mask or Die! (Granted there was no DM around so I couldn't actually kill him).

Some of Micky's best friends were Kobolds... Micky loved killing Kobolds.

Our group gets some DM spice, and we quickly become involved in a "Shotgun Wedding" the whole adventure was hilarious, sadly this was the only screenie I got.

Here Ignatiev is convincing Micky and Mera that Etorix is really Mask. Honestly Micky didn't buy into it, and it helped that Mr. Cheez-It gave me a lot of history and help fleshing out the Cleric part of Micky. Micky wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth though, dragon's have cool toys.

What happens when a misunderstanding becomes a BIG misunderstanding, you end up in Spellguard jail for a really long time. So here is how Micky amused himself...

Micky talking to a summoned shadow, really just talking to himself.

Micky sits and waits...

Micky works out...

Special thanks to Izzy (Petey512), I tossed a lot of stuff your way, and you handled it incredibly. Mouse(xxWhisperingWindsxx), my first convert, thanks for having a lot of patience! Rip, thanks for being the closest thing to a best friend for Micky, it was hilarious interacting with you. Othur (Thane), thanks for bringing me into the Spellguard Associates, I never did find that merchant, ha! Nightshade(Sylvyrdragon), thanks for having a lot of patience. Rinaldo (Charm), Ignatiev (Flamin Pete), Ghyrrt (trendymonster), and the rest of the Montezzi crew for all the fun. Mr.Cheez-It, Deputy Cool, and Johannas for making challenging and fun for my rag-tag group of thieves.

There are tons of other people that deserve thanks, sorry if I didn't mention you, the memory isn't what it use to be. Thanks!

Facts about Micky-
1. Micky was obsessed with daggers and collected everyone he could get his hands on.
2. Micky's journal was hidden all over Sanctuary at different times, and he would let his second in command know where it was if he felt he was in danger before hand.
3. Micky belonged to several organizations, the Spellguard Associates, Montezzi, Cirlce of Unseen Hands, Cloaked Coins Thieves Guild, and I'm not sure but maybe to the Shadow tribe too. I thought Micky might be under Etorix's protection.
4. Micky never chose just one side, he always tried to spin things to make his situation better.
5. Micky's only goal was to get property, open a tavern/inn, and build his criminal organzation.
6. Micky stole a lot from the Spellguard chest.
7. Micky was very generous to his followers.
8. Micky carried two different types of armor, he favored the shadow tribe armor more.
9. Micky collected bolts and arrows of magical means.
10. Micky is dead, likely starved to death in the Spellguard cell, or feed to the appetite after he was left behind.

Cheers!!!

Garem

Oh, Micky! T'was fun, sorry about that whole... well one of the last things you did. I blame the DMs for running too much for us all to handle. >.>

Nickless

The screenshots are sadly too small to make out any words

UnholyWon

I'm fixing the screenies now... sorry.

Grrrr!!! I'll attempt to make the convert screenies more readable later. Right now I have to head off to class. Enjoy the rest.

TooCuteForComfort

Yeah great job on the-

Waiwaiwait a moment -Micky- Stones? I only kinda recall plum's halfling Willy Stones, I always wondered if the two were related, they were sooo kawaiii :3

sylvyrdragon

Thank you for giving Sylvyr a purpose.  She wandered for a long time till Mickey showed her the way. He was and still is missed

UnholyWon

I hope the convert section can be read now, sorry everyone for the mini screenies.

-UnholyWon

petey512

Yep, it was a blast playing with you dude! sucked when you had to leave, but you know, whatever. :P I Still have Izzy going. She's level two, and practically useless except for all the money and loot and keys she's carrying. XD.

Moving on to some new plot material, if you start playing again, I'll let you in on it. ;p
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

RIPnogarD

Mickey and the Ripper could have made it our through the way together had they lived that long of course. :(
Great job on Mickey!