New Content

Started by Howlando, February 18, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowCharlatan

v4_2078

- All quest related NPCs and placeables are now color coded in orange
- Various bug fixes and suggestions addressed

Tala

Heads up that Gracken fixed our persistent storage system!  :)

Be aware that the usual message that shows when opening a persistent storage container only shows up for the first PC that opens the container after a reset. Easy fix and will try to get it in before for the next reset.

derfo

v4_2090

- A new quest has been added for characters level 4-9 in the Machine...

derfo

v4_2098

- Sanctuary has undergone a number of major changes best found in game.

Kinslayer988

v4_2100

-Starag's Rest has undergone a number of major changes best found in game.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Paha

v4_2104
- Added potential fix to persistent storage issues

Further reports should be made in bug reports if issues persist.

Note: Stackable items have been prevented from persistent storages as they cause some problems, and generally should not be often put there anyway.

Kinslayer988

v4_2123

- Nurb no longer sells final sanctuary rings
-Councilors share their paymaster with the civil service now
- Agent Billick now sells final sanctuary rings. He is located near Edmund Hart's bounties
- The Mausoleum graveyard quest now has a second questgiver in front of it. Allowing people who are hostile with the Mausoleum to take the quest (a gift to our resident necromancers). It functions how orogs does now.
- Many NPCs have been changed/removed around Sanctuary.
- Dozens of quests have received some minor items to replace trash.
- Multiple minor bugfixes

If you encounter any bugs, please send me a PM.

Kinslayer988

v4_2125

- Graveyard quest has returned to old style with one questgiver. This is due to a bit of balancing issues regarding necromancer gains. If you want that good necromancer loot you will have to risk exposure from the scriveners.
- Other quests were given more corpses such as the bonepit quest.

ShadowCharlatan

v4_2161

Added ability to customise your PC's model size between 90% and 110%.

Available in OOC Welcome area only.

Tala

A small note that We've touched "/c recall". In the past it was limited to not being able to use it during combat. Added the following:
1. You can't use that command while standing next to hostile creatures.
2. When using that command, all summons/companions/etc. will get an attack penalty for 3 rounds.

A reminder that this command shouldn't be used in combat at all, etc.

ShadowCharlatan

Society Bounties should be back next reset. Let us know if you notice any bugs.

Gippy

Quest take limits have been adjusted. Typically less players can now take certain quests. The point of this is to encourage people to be able to do quests in hours when there's not a ton of players and to help monstrous PCs, or factions without a ton of allies. The difficulty of the quests has -not- been changed, so be warned.

If you find any quests that are poorly balanced (I.E. too easy, too rewarding - I don't really care if it's too hard) please let me know. I have some concerns about two quests, but then again, they're both potential death traps so you never know!

The point of this is -not- to ignore others and run off to two man things with your buddy. I always suggest you ascribe to the 50% rule, where at least 50% of your time is played with people that aren't your ooc buddies - you might be surprised who's really cool (most people.)