Suspected Brooker: Elias

Started by cmenden, May 01, 2024, 04:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

I had planned to keep this somewhat discrete, but after observing him destroy all of Alejandro's worldly possessions and attempt to declare the People's History that Alejandro cared so much about at an end, I could hold my tongue (and brush) no longer.

"Elias" (Almost assuredly not his real name) is an agent of the Djinn, either willingly or through negligence so idiotic it should be criminal.

Despite repeated warnings from the Sisters of the Priory, he saw fit to carry Alejandro's body, containing the last tether to the poor man's soul, to the abode of a Djinn Prince that Alejandro and I had sealed away together.

He has not only shown no remorse for this act, but he has also gone out of his way to conceal what occured and to destroy or scatter everything related to Alejandro's legacy.

Even though he did not see me concealed under invisibility, I observed him destroy the Hidden Poem in Palm Heights days before I caught him destroying all the furniture in the inn room that they had shared.

The man is quite possibly in the thrall of this Djinn or one of its servants and caution is advised.

When confronted, he approached me alone and whispered "No one will ever believe you."

We will see, you wretch. Ephia's Well does not suffer Brookers for long.

Apothar Estellise Azimi