Amirah, Rih-Wulkar of the Serket Spire

Started by SeerofLight, May 24, 2022, 02:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeerofLight

My first shot at being a villain! Duoing with Sindil, who I have to thank for all of the SICK LORE we had for Amirah and Anums homeplane. They were awoken from a hostile place, where Amirah was tortured with magic and inflicted with the curse of the Shivering, given to all Rih-Wulkar who command the power to keep the beasts of the desert at bay. The Shivering was an affliction that I didn't play up nearly enough, but was part of the inspiration for becoming a machine in the end.

I really appreciate everyone offering their help and guidance IC and OOC, and thanks to CD, Special and the Orza crew, Cat and Skaghunter, RwG, and super thanks to Sindil and Nop for pushing through the stress with me!

There are a lot more screenshots, but there was a /lot/ to pick through. It was a blast making machines!

Sheet!
[hide=Character Sheet][/hide]

Other shots in no particular order!
[hide=Screenshots]

[/hide]

Amon-Si

Amirah held my heart in her hands...
At least three times. <3 <3 <3

Don Nadie

The girlboss the Guild never got. I always lamment our timezones didn't really fit... But she was so cool even to just hear /about/! Great work with her!

Affinity

Excellent wizard and PC. Wish we got to interact a bit more after Casper's wild ride, but I really liked hearing about what Amirah was up to from afar and getting tidbits about what was going on with Amirah and Anum's backstories.

Ramc

The dream dive was probably about the wildest thing I have been involved with and having been through it together kind of made Mebril kind of conflicted about the need to deal with you even if, you know, it was absolutely necessary by the end.

Random_White_Guy

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

DirtyGoblin

Another survivir of the House Below bites the dust Q_Q

Its always said to see a good villain go. With so many good villains gone, the next ones up have some big shoes to feel.

Or.... horrific arcanotech horror apparati to fill :3

Much kudos.