Naexi, funky little infernalist

Started by SeerofLight, November 02, 2022, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeerofLight

Naexi was my first shot at actually playing a wizard, that stayed a wizard. I decided just to make a funky little infernalist looking for her dad! Unfortunately, he was probably dead, as the "nice men" aka Devils who took him away said he was going to "The Seam Upstate," that funny little lie you tell your kid about their pets so they arent upset about them dying.

I dont have many screenshots, but I was exceptionally amused with GSF: Conjuration, highly recommend summoning 400 dudes.

[hide]

[/hide]

Empress of Neon

Nuuuuu! Meryl's first room mate and elven B.F.F! T.T

I deeply appreciated the seam-sickness shenannigans and loved how her pure and innocent motivation resulted in ye auld wizard madness.

Sad we couldn't have them spend more time together; but what was there was amazing :) A+++

Gordan

I wanted soo badly be a part of your story, and now i will never manage.

:'(

The Grinning Hound

Sorry I'm only just now getting to this, but Naexi was an absolute CHARM.

It's hilarious to me that after our first interaction, Heron was so dismissive and against the woman, and by the end she was an important friend! Honestly, well done. This character had TONS of layers, and the exact right amount of comedy as a coping mechanism for her terrible past. Can't say enough kuddos, and excited to see what's next.