Shout outs

Started by Nufferz, March 30, 2010, 02:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasede

Naga is THE best roleplayer, he's soooo dreamy~~~~~

DeputyCool

Believe it or not, we know who are friends and who are not. We're well aware if you're sticking your buddies up on there or not.

I think that this would at least be worth a trial run.

Junketeer

So the forum is only to give kudos to other PC's to ensure DM's are aware that good characters are about 'specially when DM's are offline?
Not a private bashing venting forum? :twisted:

AntoninD'Erlon

Quote from: DeputyCool;174826Believe it or not, we know who are friends and who are not. We're well aware if you're sticking your buddies up on there or not.

I think that this would at least be worth a trial run.

Yeah, Derf and I are great friends just ask around.

9lives

Private DM Q&A is the bashing/whining forum.

derfo

my greatest friend

?>

fucking friend having assholes

Cerberus

If it's going to be done Couldn't it be done in the Personal Character Notes forum being that it's already a private OOC?

Box

I usually just send an IG DM tell when I see someone rocking faces.

"Hey, this person is doing some amazing RP, maybe come throw some XP their way if you have a minute."

Or I do so on IRC.

What's hard about that?

AntoninD'Erlon

Man, another post about how awesome Cruzel is. Someone give this guy XP

Divine Intervention

If people actually give honest opinions it's a good idea.  Lot's of characters never achieve fame but in their own ways rock out but are just not noticed.  And if the same peopel keep complimenting each other it's obvious.

Yalta

QuoteI usually just send an IG DM tell when I see someone rocking faces.

DM's are at the busiest when in IG and running things. I would imgaine such information would be best spread to a wider DM audience via the forums when they can read at their leisure.

Equinox

I like this idea. It allows players to compliment good characters to dm's without sounding like suck-ups or w/e.

Totally for this.

Nufferz

Along with all the support, I'd just like to add that this should be restricted to complimenting a particular character and not the player in general.

Letsplayforfun

Alrighty, the OP is interesting and we got the message. Mort can i close this thread now?

The Beggar

I will player close this thread, and undercut Letsplayforfun's DM powers.

Closed.