Aatish "Firebrand" Aldebrand

Started by VanillaPudding, January 22, 2022, 12:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

Well, after 10+ months the "Shadow Witch" has fallen! I had a blast the whole time and hopefully was able to provide a decent antagonist / weirdo for some of you to enjoy and fight as well :)

Special thanks to the DMs for letting me wield THE POWER, the early Orzan group, my Moonspear pals original and new, and of course NELLY  for rolling the dual concept with me at the start.

Original application - Most of it came true in some form!
[hide=App]
[/hide]

[hide=Orzan stuff]

Recruitment day. Thanks Rankov!

Malik becoming Inquisitor. I originally wanted to capture every possible title and have them be loyalists to Moonspear to strengthen his return

Scary Lady Sunpurse

Premier Pyromancy

Dumb Dwarves blowing up their own ring ;)

[/hide]

[Hide=Agnes!]

Aatish greatly looked upon to Agnes but had to stay hidden within Orza for the plan to ever work. What better way than to capture the Moonspear lady she admired and bring her before Kristoff (hoping he let her go!)

[/hide]

[hide=The betrayal begins]

[/hide]

[hide=But Lyon's light was too bright, and so she went into the Shadows]

The Ward became a dark and terrible place....

Doran always knew....

[/hide]

[hide=Even still, Lyon was able to return home at the side of his new host, and after some schemes]

[/hide]

[hide=But the shadows remained, she tread too far from the light and the Lord she helped return cast her out as an exile]

Some others decided to follow her, drinking from pools of the Nothing that had gathered below

[/hide]

[hide=Which lead to her end....]

[/hide]

[hide=But we all know you're here for the loot]

Super badass robes that were gifted to her by Lord Lyon's brother Doran. Said to once be worn by their mother....

The Light in the Darkness...or?

A reward shortly after Lyon returned to the ward

Good old arena loot! :)

A nice belt!

The TOME

Her old staff, gifted to Ruul Velstra to convince House Velstra to let Lyon back in, or at least not oppose his return

[/hide]

Cat

Playing with you first with Morvoren, and then Lissandra was such a blast.
[hide]

[/hide]

Poolson

Everyone's a real one until the friends start slipping on weird swamp masks they found and T-posing at the foot of their bed while they sleep. Aatish just couldn't put the damn thing back where she found it. It's no small wonder she hopped and skipped from weird occultism to shadow stuff.

[hide=Aatish and Camila having a normal one][/hide]

It was a hell of a ride, buddy. We had it good.

Scumlord Spiffy

A legend that was brought up often.

Legebril

Saying that Aatish was awesome character is like stating obvious.
I enjoyed occasional run-ins with her while playing Adhira.  Should probably mocked her more via whispers but she(Adhira) did respect the witch and I couldn't just step over that.

I know from own experience that playing outcast is somewhat limiting and I hope you get to enjoy your next toon :)

Oh yes,  first PC or rather its corpse that my  Azure Pyre sorc met was Aatish,  I view it as symbolism of sorts. Rest in peace I will take it from here :P
[hide][/hide]

xeqtr

Incredible character! Likely changed the world more than any other has, and will.

Big shoes to be filled, EFU lost a real one.

[hide][/hide]

nelly

End of an era. I loved playing with you, but I also loved how much bad ass shit you did after our time together ended. Whether by your side, or from afar, I loved Aatish. She had phenomenal impact on the server, and she is among my favorite PCs in all my time on nwn

<3 friendo

[hide=The Dream ends...][/hide]

Diabl0658

Despite all the terror she induced in me I am sad she is gone. I hoped Aatish would live forever (after I failed to kill her that is)

Random_White_Guy

More like Splaatish Firebrand.

(#boom #gottem).

I shall always appreciate your willingness to dive on the grenade to keep EFU players engaged beyond the scope of DM driven plots.  This feels on par with the kind of treatment you should have gotten years ago with all your Sis Liman Plots and more so I was glad you were able to find things to a satisfying if not short conclusion, get the HQ, and more.

Next one hope you're able to stay inside the hub and be sociable with people! Hahaha. The exile life definitely takes its toll.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Ramc

as a rank newbie on my first PC here Aatish deffo had some baba yaga witch of the woods energy where she rolls in and it is just oh no uhoh uh uhhhhhh

good work o7

Easy To Remember

It's a bummer how little we played even when in the same faction, but I had a great (or terrifying) time whenever we did.

I think it's really impressive how seemingly active and menacing you remained even after being exiled, and the classy restraint you showed in not just obliterating everyone that you could have.

Really cool!

Gordan

The only time we met... Thanks for been such a force and power in the Server even if one i could admire only by far

Renouncer

I had a lot of fun plotting with Aatish in her twilight years. Thanks for being an enjoyable foe and ally.

efuincarnatereturns

Aatish was a brilliant villain and a staunch Ally.   Always superbly done, VP.     Top shelf!

-UnholyWon-

Great antagonist for the Ward, and well played story arcs. Look forward to seeing your next PC!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.