Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue41

Taking a powder for a mo

Jayde Moon

Visiting family and heading to festivals, next 3 1/2 - 4 weeks or so.  Limited access for the first part of it, none for the last part of it.

RevengeIsADish

DeputyCool

I will be gone for an indefinite period of time.

May pop in here and there, no IG access.

Tankerman

Still pretty much afk...

Luke Danger

Definitly gone tomorrow for most of the day, but in the event that I can't connect to EfU, I'm going to be visiting my grandmothers for a week, so I'll hopefully be back online fully next thursday... at my home. But it's likely I'll be able to play EfU from my grandmothers, but still, just in case.

PanamaLane

Some are aware and others not, but I've given up playing for awhile, probably for a very long time actually. It has nothing to do with anything and everything to do with something.

Thanks again to all the DM's and PC's alike that have kept me coming back for so long. Peace + Love.

Listen in Silence

I'm taking a few friends to our summer cabin by the beach. There will be drinking, there will be partying, there will be loud music and outrageous behaviour.

I will be back in action sometime next week, depending on the weather.

johanmaxon

I am AWay. Will be back in 2+ weeks. Playing Drad, for your information.

Random_White_Guy

RL spike. Out for the time being, again.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Sandstorm

Squee!

Having been here since day 1, and played almost every perspective on the server, I have burnt out of playing. Thanks to everyone for the great fun, and the pretty epic (if unfortunately OOC mired) ending to Squixxle. Having spent 6 years of my life on NwN, and with college coming up.. I am out.

I don't think I'll be back!

Cruzel

Please don't go. Despite our differences I love you and don't want to go. Our hate is like a special kind of love.

It won't be the same without you. I mean, if you're gone, all I have is Core. What kind of sad substitute is that? :(

TheImpossibleDream

Quote from: Sandstorm;137011Squee!

Having been here since day 1, and played almost every perspective on the server, I have burnt out of playing. Thanks to everyone for the great fun, and the pretty epic (if unfortunately OOC mired) ending to Squixxle. Having spent 6 years of my life on NwN, and with college coming up.. I am out.

I don't think I'll be back!

:(

OrchardOfMines

Please don't leave us, Sandstorm!

putrid_plum

Will miss you TRB.