EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPG

Going to a wedding gone for the weekend.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Jello!

I have come back after my long awayness

Miscellanious

Hello! Just lettin' y'all know, i'll only be active EST mornings or around GMT noon, due to work and school.

Svordaloz

Thinkin' of taking a break to clear my head and sorting out my priorities. Not sure how long I'll be gone, so I will leave that open.

Bearic

Tears of the Sun

I've started working a job that is pretty much the same hours I normally spend on EFU! So while I'm not planning on hanging up Horace, I will definitely be scarce for a bit. After this coming week, I should have a couple days off reliably, so we'll see.

cmenden

I'm going on vacation (to Europe for the first time, woo!)

So I'll be gone until 10/25 at the earliest. See ya then, probably!

Random_White_Guy

Have fun in Europe, Creg!
With my work stabalizing a fair bit i'm gonna be making another attempt at trying larger projects IG, so I'm back! (ish)
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

A Mothers Dying Wish

So with the seasons changing, I'm going to be working a lot more heading forward. Probably 5 nights a week. I'll be available during the morning and days, though.

ByVraccas

My absence has been due to work. I've been working 6 days a week, with mornings usually dead on EFU. I'm still around though!

Lannister

I've been working on on Uni work, I should be returning to a more normal schedule by the end of this week.

Dingledar

I'll be on vacation for the next 9 days, so Toril has at least that long before it is destroyed.

The Uncommon Law

My Finals is on the 26th of November. It's cram time. Going to be more inactive. Will log in if called and not otherwise occupied. Do pardon me.
"Is there no hope for justice in this ghastly business, then, Sir Humphrey?"

"Oh, I would think not! The common law is hardly common and the civil law is rather uncivil, my good man."

A Mothers Dying Wish

Kora will still be around, but I'm now working 6 nights a week in 7 hour shifts in when would be my usual playtime. Might be a bit scarce!

Hit me up on Discord (AMDW) if you want to meet up or need me for something.

Dingledar

I'll be out Wednesday through Sunday, so Toril will not end until Monday at the earliest.