Allan Tornagan, Captain of Blades of Dunwarren

Started by zerotje, January 06, 2019, 09:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

Heya. I decided to retire my Captain Allan Tornagan. The start was explosive for me, and I was happy to lead a band of mercenaries that were up to no good.
Although carrying a professional attitude (that kind of degraded the more I got bored) on the surface, most dealings were done in either a lazy or corrupt manner.

I barely lifted a finger and earned near 10k on empty promises, mugging and kidnappings alone. Which only one I was personally involved with.
However as the month gets more exciting and faction involved, I really, really am bored of a neutral mercenary that doesn't get hired by anybody.

Just questing is fun for a week max.

I'm probably creating a new, much more crazy & involved, character sometime soon... or might play on CoA.

Arrivederci.

Random_White_Guy

Thanks for the fun, tt was really enjoyable negotiating for the Blades contract and getting everything established. It seriously helped shape a lot of the early goings for the faction, plus the heel turn away at the end was perfect!

Good luck with the next one or wherever the ride goes.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

goate

Cheers man, I enjoyed following Tornagan through his forum postings.  I'd hoped to get Dingledar more involved with him, but then shit happend.  C'est la vie.

XzarWizrobe

Good run, my friend! Glad I helped make you rich by being a fool and a Wretch!