Allard Barclay, pyromaniac esq.

Started by LoveLess, August 15, 2020, 09:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveLess

Heard there was going to be a double prelude and being in a faction with a straight-forward rivalry sounded like fun. Thus, Allard Barclay was born...

Went in with the idea of just being a GSF Evocation Sorcerer that liked fire and was brought in as a retainer through fiery passion. He developed a little more than that, from passionate to manic.

He went around burning everyone that opposed him, chasing down changelings for his house, and just in general... Well, burning things! He definitely did not make a lot of friends. There was the time that he burned someone by accident because they were all clumped up on some lizard. Or the time that someone came out of invisibility when they were on a magic airship ride, so he lit them on fire. Or that one time that he came across a hooved thing. So he lit that on fire too.

I enjoyed our group a whole lot and while there was still so much to do, I cannot complain that he went out in a field of scorched earth. Definitely died with a smile on his face at the blackened ground of a great dispensary!

Redwheat! Redwheat! Redwheat!

Random_White_Guy

Anyone who self-hastes and firebombs himself and an entire crew of PCs who are buffed to the 9's with imp invis and stoneskin and etc just to steal a trinket for their lady

is both a madman and an A+ loyal retainer

Good luck on next.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Sarah123

Allard was a fun character to watch. Had some fun interactions with him. Well played! I look forward to your next character. :)

Drink With Me

He will be sorely missed.  A fire to the House to be certain.  Ashame we didn't get to do more combos of grease together.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Hierophant

He was really fun to interact with and a lot of the times I regretted playing such a hard ass because I tried so hard not to say anything comical when he was around even though behind the screen I was really enjoying the maniacal quirkiness of the character. A+, good luck on your next!
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

greypawn

I DIED TRYING TO HONOR YOUR MEMORY, YOU BASTERD!

:)

Was good times.

Egon the Monkey

Narkus: *tries to do prep for exceptionally difficult surgery, while pyromaniacal twerp threatens to light up patient and ignores several veiled threats*
Allard: *gets attacked with grease spam and responds with fireballs. Greaseplosion ensues*
Narkus: *turns around* I leave you alone for A MOMENT and you set yourself on FIRE.
Definitely raised the bar for loose cannon fire sorcs. And then set the bar on fire just to be sure.

RPG

He seemed very entertaining in the few passing moments I got to spy on him while playing Langdon Alger. Never a dull moment, and his rational and arguments for burning everything were always enjoyable. A nice fun character.
That's my purse! I don't know you!