The Five Heroic Rings

Started by Pandito24, November 20, 2021, 02:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandito24

Hail ye, hail ye!

A strange man, clothed in red like an apple, has been throwing food and gold to the poor and downtrodden in the outer rings, travelling with a determined step toward the fated Ring 99. To everyone he saw, he uttered the same sentence ; "Tell my comrades to find me in the Peerage, for the Rings must rise once again to save once again the highs and the lows."

Hey guys! Pandito here!

You might know me for the Sea Priest, Oceanous, but I've decided to create a new concept for my coming back to EfU after this short break of mine. And what is better to do to for that than running a group concept!

It's a simple one, really, but one I feel will be very fun ; The Five Heroic Rings will be heroes/vigilante, however you see it, banding together to fight evil and save those that need saving. Basically, a superhero team that is a bit more realistically portrayed to fit the grim nature of COR. It is NOT a joke concept, I intend to have a lot of conflicts and cool roleplay around this.

Five people will be required, one of which is me. We will not always need to be together, and you are free to have your own goals and objectives, as long as you fit the overall theme of the group. That is, having a thematic color, a bit like the Grand Wizards. You are free to play any class you want, any alignment desired, and more than only humans would be much appreciated for the good aesthetic of a multi-racial team.

On this, contact me on Discord should you want in or want informations. I will come back for this group concept, so even if you aren't dead yet or haven't retired, you can take your time :)

Thank you!

-Pandito