Circle Of Rotted Thorns

Started by NecronomiconV, May 06, 2014, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecronomiconV

PC Faction:
Circle Of Rotted Thorns

Type: Nature!

Alignments: CN, NE, CE, TN an exception if you can make it work around evil or questionable activities.

Classes:
Blightchild/Herald: Druid, Cleric (Moander Only)
Guardian: Barbarian, Druid (Druids who have not yet, or will not embrace Moander entirely, or those that follow other evil nature aspects such as Poison, Ooze, ect.)
Special: Contagion: Sorcerer Only (Specialized in the creation of new diseases and poisons)
Race: Any, Monsterous Included

The Circle Of Rotted Thorns is a druidic faction based in the moldmire, majority is faithful to Moander and other druids and followers have to recognize Moanders superiority (they can however lie about it and secretly of course believe their god is superior) The faction exists to band together outcast druids and form a hierachy around service to Moander and spreading rot, disease, and pestilence as opposed to spreading nature. They seek ways to tap into the ley and either bend it to achieve their goals in spreading rot... Or corrupt it and utilize it anyways. The leader, Markall a druid of moander who loosely had his beliefs since being rejected from the stewards has taken his duties and service to Moander more serious and with a passion, embracing his rot stronger than ever and seeks to use the circle not only to spread rot.. But to eventually oppose the stewards hen they grow enough in strength. The machine is irrelevant to them, and they care little about it.

Goals:
-Corrupt a source of ley and attain access to the ley line directly
-Create a virulent pestilence to ravage existing nature, people, and aberrant-kind
-Spread rot everywhere
-Protect the Moldmire and grow the rot immensely there
-Form a proper circle within the moldmire, their own twisted "Ark" to mock the stewards and to use as a place in which to branch out
-Form an "Abomination" Of Moander, and create various spawn to protect it.
-Over time, implant every follower of the circle, Moanderite or not with "The Seed Of Rot"

Many goals! Lots of cool opportunities!

Roles:

Blightchild/Herald: These druids, embracing the rot entirely tap into the ley to bring about rot where they go in Moanders name, they seek to increase the rot within themselves, and to find sources of ley to warp the lines of ley into Moanders grasp. They spread diseases created by the Blightmakers, and are the leaders of the Circle Of Rotted Thorns.

The priestly Blightchildren are the main recruiters for the circle, corrupting other druids, and convincing others of the superiority of the rot.. Though they are not the leaders they have the divine connection to Moander and are respected highly.

Guardians: Barbarians who succumb to the influence of the rot become its guardians, they fight with feverish fanatacism to protect those who spread the rot, and to protect places of rot. They slaughter animals and hew down trees and plants to bring to the circle so that the material may be rotted and spread.

Druids who have not yet accepted Moander, or who follow other evil aspects of nature like ooze, poison, disease (rather than rot), or evil elemental gods are not given the title of Blightchild Or Herald and are delegated Guardian status, they perform the same services that Barbarians do, but also perform the services adhering to their druidic beliefs as well.. However they like any other member of the circle of rotted thorns must eventually accept the seed of rot.. This of course is the main method why some druids eventually would fall to Moanders influence, though they most certainly can endure!

Contagion: This special and rare position within the circle is given only to sorcerers who specialize specifically in creating diseases and rotting plagues and venoms to be spread to the world, regarded as valuable and important many members including blightchildren will get what the Contagions need to accomplish their tasks. This is a rare position however, and only a few exist in the circle at any time.

Specific Attire: All within the circle no matter what they don must cover it in a variety of molds, or rotted vegetation. But the most specific mark of a member of the Rotted Thorn circle is a circlet of rotted vines and vegetation, with thorns all over the assemblage worn on the head at -all- times

Not recommended for new players, this is taking nature to a higher level of difficulty, and players will be immersed in a hostile enviroment, and expect conflict with many

Applications?: Possible, depends on how far you take it.

NecronomiconV

If your interested, shoot me a pm on the forums or IG or find me on IRC! #Treehuggers is the nature pc channel, and oddly we are still considered nature so find me there xD

NecronomiconV

//fixed up! Will add screenies as they come and go ;) some changes made.

granny

Finally you have came to your senses <3

You got all my support and love, Necro ^_^

... and, new players, if you got the guts and the dare, I strongly suggest you to go into this. Might be one of the toughest and hardest roads, but I assure you, there is no better way to dive deep in EFU fun than this sort of stuff.

NecronomiconV

Thanks! And yes, this faction is a good way to get involved in plenty of conflict and action, not only that, but also in the rich experiences of Moander who has always been a twisted aspect of delight on this server! Also.. Ever wanted to explore the underdark? Team natures your place, ever wanted to do more than explore? I don't know... such as... CORRUPT the underdark? Circle of rotted thorns is for you! If you've ever not wanted to play a nature concept because it seemed to balance-like for you, then experience the utterly evil aspect of nature and help spread rot everywhere!

NecronomiconV

Looking for a cleric of moander and another druid or two in specific! If you want to fill in either of these spots hit me up on irc! The first cleric will naturally be very important so its a good position to get while its available!

NecronomiconV

stuff starting to get interesting ;) conflict and danger abound!

NecronomiconV

The hunt continues! More join the rot! Get involved while its still growing to fully enjoy the experience, dangerous, and risky!