The Rot Beast, Noah

Started by NecronomiconV, October 10, 2014, 10:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecronomiconV

Welp he has met his end.. I have a lot of screenies i'll post at some point. Noah lived decently long for being mostly solo as a druid, he got to 8th level for about an hour.. and got close to 8th varying times but the curse of the dangerous lowerdark... He had some cool little items, and one piece of sweet DM loot he created by devouring the power of two steward ark rings.

NE Druid of Moander, a summoner druid. I took a long break at one point and came back to finish him, and I feel as if he died well, and fittingly to a steward. I may come back to moander someday when it seems a group wants to do it.. As alone i hate to say it.. But it really was a hard experience- But, I'd say it was equally fun at times.

He met many people, made varying enemies, and even a few allies... But he did not keep in touch with them often. He was immensely religious, and kept to his faith in Moander even to his death, he died grinning with a prayer to moander on his lips.

el groso

Well done, can't go wrong with Moander! Scary guy.

xXCrystal_Rose

Bad things are bound to happen if you ever leave the Rotlands. It was really awesome watching from the outside in as you were building your Moander presence up. Absolutely something people should give a shot at! Seemed like a role that felt natural to you.

granny

OH gods damn it! My plans!!! I wished so bad to join you with a character in the rot love... I envied you every time I saw something new about Noah and the rot group... desiring so much to finally roll a rotten hag just for it.

:(

GetFirstPC

Noah was killed? Its it! Nobody can stop Apocalypse now!

cmenden

I always wanted to meet this guy based on reading your forum posts. Alas, that it never came to be!

SN

Where are the screenshots, sir!

Knight Of Pentacles