Lyrist Aurelio, Sagebrush Contract

Started by merrychase, February 19, 2024, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merrychase

Lyrist Aurelio,

You'll find the map enclosed that you spoke with Miranda about a couple days ago. There's three places suitable for setting camps, 1.) The Ascent, near where the caravan masters run their route 2.) Camp Gemspell, which is a plateau accessible by a steep climb from inside the tunnels just past the magical boundary stones (careful these dispel illusions!). Gemspell has already made improvements to this area. 3.) the Windy Pass, there is a cervasse spanned by a rope bridge - the abutments in this area are small, could support a small camp.

The sundered gate and the old mine shafts are frequently patrolled by orcs, deep dwarves, and occasionally lizards and trolls. Notably on my most recent reconnaissance, I encountered a deep dwarf made golem.

At your service,
Captain Millwright of the Sagebrush Scouting Corps

Lannister

QuoteDear Captain,

Is there a reason this map is a year out of date?

Thank you for your diligent work in providing this information all the same. I hope the mountain has not changed much since this was recorded

Yours faithfully,
Lyrist Aurelio d'Lyon

merrychase

Lyrist Aurelio,

Is it strange I forgot what year it was? The map is current, I surveyed it just yesterday. Here's a copy with the right year!

At your service,
Captain Millwright of the Sagebrush Scouting Corps