Aeylweddion AKA "Gaevynn the Oakheart"

Started by Decimate_The_Weak, January 07, 2013, 10:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decimate_The_Weak

By far one of the most fun PCs I've played in a long time.

I thank all of the community for the great conflict & especially thank the PCs that joined alongside Aeylweddion in his long journey.

- - - - -

To make it simple, Aeylweddion was the son of Gaevynn, an elven warleader that fought great battles in the Vast against the orcspawn. The awe that Aeylweddion felt toward his father would be the main factor behind his ambition. Aeylweddion came to Ymph to outplay his father, to become a champion amongst his people & amongst all that dwell the isle.

Due to many twists & unforeseen events, Aeylweddion's initial goal became overshadowed by a certain desire and lust for power. Always loyal to those closest to him, it would be these very people that would come to shape him so greatly.

A stalwart warrior in the beginning; with honor, dignity, pride shaped slowly into an addled man with many things about him that blurred his path forward.

These very things would come to be just why he fell.

Anyway, onward to the goodies!

- - - - -

Angwi's courage is not tarnished with fear!

Thanks to ShadowCharlatan for such fun festivities!

The Order? NEEDZ MOAR GRIM.

The sacrifice of Kwalu...

The (first) sacrifice of Echr...

Infamy has so many "mellon".

Taking me to the end of the world party.

"Halfling Slaughter".

Until my next, EfU! Well done, all of you!

DTW

VengefulSeraphim

TeufelHunden

Lyvathar

The Old Hack

Alas, where shall we get rotten fruit from now?

Outcast

Mr Howardson

Aeylweddion stood out as one of those PCs you had to remain fascinated by, even if it meant sacrificing some of your PCs values for.

Well done.

Erwin the German

Now he can never take musical chairs revenge. And, somehow, this leaves me bitter. :(

Very fun antagonist and Wyrm Watcher, well done.

Bearic

I'm gonna miss the freak with the tree in his head. =[

Numos

Fun and very ambiguous villain.

Still, I can't believe he killed his baby daddy.

Adam

Awww.. He didn't explode into Echr babehs.

Adhesive

I always wanted to try a fruit from his cranium.

Sadly, I only got rotten fruit thrown at me.

Good elf.

Ironside

The first time I interacted with Aeylweddion he absolutely floored me with awesome RP.  Throughout my short time here he has by far been one of, if not the, most enjoyable PCs I've adventured alongside.  Way to put some badassery back into elves, dtw. I salute you.

Winston Martin