Sidonie Vedette - Maid of Sunpurse

Started by Les Abysses, September 01, 2021, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les Abysses

Sidonie was one of my stronger PCs, although she was also a huge edgelord and acted tougher than she was.

Her backstory came up in bits and pieces, she wasn't really hiding it, she just didn't think it would be interesting to anyone.

And then there were those three different guys she killed who all had the same name and weakness.

Some people suspected she was more than she appeared to be.

P.S. They were right.

Thank you everyone for the great times playing a very self-indulgent PC! It was a very short but never dull, and I was absolutely in love with everyone in the Sunpurse faction and the other factions under its loosely affiliated mega-faction!

I think I stole this pic from RwG but it's just such a good one:

[hide][/hide]

SamB123

I am sad now. Sidonie was the picture of a Sunpurse female retainer. Demure, focused.

[hide]E-girl!

Dangerous![/hide]

I liked Sidonie. Well done, Les Abysses!

Poolson

I always knew Sidonie had more going on beneath the hood, but I never knew what. The subtlety of it, where you let on "just enough" that she was more than just who she seemed to be, but not enough that it gave any indication of what she was up to.

It was masterfully played. Very well done, buddy. I'm proud of you.

crestfallen

wait a minute

so this wasnt a cmenden pc?

Cat

cmenden

the_account

Damn. I was not ready for you to die. It was fun =)

[hide=Rest in Peace our Lady In Waiting Fireside Chats]
Unfortunately did not get any of the ones in the Dusk's Cradle. Just this one in the much creepy location.
[/hide]

VanillaPudding

Ethika

My spontaneous decision to pursue Sidonie after RwGs courting season led to an interesting turn of events that I wont soon forget! Well done.

Slithy Tove

Well done!

I wish we'd gotten to interact more.

Glomping Bandit

10/10 mentor, would apprentice under again