EFU:R In-Game/IRC Quotes

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlaid

FromTheRooftop

Twilight's Gift

: ::[ Message Relayed by Messenger Girl : I`m supposed to say... `As the barons fall, a king rises....` ]::

:
::[  City Sending by Chimaera : Your Majesty, of course we surrender to your  glorious rule immediately. Please come to Serena Tower to receive the  Spellguard`s formal surrender at once. The coronation will be in an  hour. ]::

Pool

00:11 Eq: How does Zsigmond find had way around the under dark
00:11 Eq: yet avoids enemies
00:12 Eq: He uses his...
00:12 Eq: K-dar
00:12 Eq: GET IT
00:12 Hedsik: ..............................
00:12 Hedsik: Wow.

granny

QuoteNo Hakuna Matata in the Underdark.

- Talir

Moonlighter

Quote[02:44] moonbed, don't make me recommend to my dm team to ban you in a DM(unofficial capacity)
[02:45] Sure, I don't have the @, but my name carries alot of weight with the DM team.  I'm kinda a big deal

Jayde Moon

Sanctuary  ::[ City Sending by Sanctuary Watcher : Zorgulg of Lower is wanted by the Watchers of Sanctuary for impersonating a member of the Directorate. A bounty has been put up on him in the residental zone boards. ]::
Moonlighter  HAHA, ME HALF-ORC DIRECTOR
Moonlighter  WHY YOU POINT POINTY THING AT ZORGULG

FromTheRooftop

Twilight's Gift

::[ Unauthorised Dunwarren Sending by Perigo Pipes : Introducing Perigo Pipes and his sending services! Come find that sexy devil if ya want a sending done nice n` loud! ]::
that's actually better than what perigo pipes does with the
FUCK
LOL
FUCK YOU PETEY
Pipes bringing sexy back to EFU ... Next best thing after DrD's sendings
lol
petey keep it coming
i want to hear sexy in all the new sendings
ahaha
* Ook has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
So... Perigo, can you sing through sendings?
read poems to us?
he's done that already
don't encourage him!
I want to hear Pipes read poems to us through the sending systems whilst desperately fighting Umber Hulks
Drogor gonna get extended endurance casted on him
and play bagpipes into the sending system
for 3 hours
oh godz
Armies of Uppers will plunge into Lower to stop the madness

Twilight's Gift

::[ City Sending by Saranna Listaat : Fair dark, Dunwarren.  I have just recently learned of the death of my dear brother, Tydides.  I would say a few words of him now.  Tydides was not my brother in blood - he was a different sort of brother.  I`ve known him for some two months now.  I believe that Kossuth, who tests and tempers us in his purifying flames, put Tydides in my path as a trial. ]::
Ty-Diddy, the brother from another mother.
::[ City Sending by Saranna Listaat : The dear man was a paragon of imperfection - cowardice, avarice, bad temperment.  The tribulations of Kossuth are not for the faint of heart. Tydides was not a man to dwell on his imperfections - indeed, he seemed to embrace them. Whenever I saw him making a new enemy in the square, or bringing embarrassment to himself, what could I say but "That`s my dear brother". ]::
The only spoiler around here is Abala's age (or lack of) and the fact her shoes are in fact artificially heightening her by a couple inches.
what does that even mean
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/442279675/-font-b-SPOILER-b-font--font-b-CAR-b-font-font-b-SPOILER-b.jpg
stop being weird
::[ City Sending by Saranna Listaat : I had the pleasure once or twice of trying to burn his imperfections away.  I failed, and I pray to Kossuth that I may be redeemed.  Members of the Blacks, and any others who had the... pleasure of being aquainted with my brother, let us think fondly upon how he taught us all that no matter how many iniquities of character we may have, some other soul has more. ]::
Sorry
Spoilers
::[ City Sending by Saranna Listaat : May Kossuth succeed where I have failed, and burn away Tydide`s iniquities slowly in the afterlife, tempering him with the pain that brings true learning.  Please, have a drink, and think on Tydides. ]::
I think she means that Abala is a member of the Lollipop Guild.
let us think fondly upon how he taught us all that no matter how many iniquities of character we may have, some other soul has more. <---- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's rich.
I must make
The warmace king
Totally going on the IRC quotes

Vlaid

"Legitimately witty/interesting/funny quotes only please!" -- RIP

Frostbite

*** Mira quit (Quit: Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day)

Best quit message, and true.

Pandip

[16:05] Thanks Grief.
[16:05] Griff
[16:05] >.>
[16:05] Sorry that was an honest mistake

Red_Judas

Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

Siren