Hugo "Houndsmasher"

Started by Black_TopHat, January 28, 2012, 12:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_TopHat

Well, Hugo "The houndsmasher" is dead.

I'm sure most people have no idea who I'm talking about but thats fine, the charatcer was nothing more than an insanely greedy and cowardly bully.

The thing people might recall of him was his utter hatred for everything canine. The concept came about the sone of an abusive houndsmaster who would lock the young Hugo in the kennel with the dogs. This of course blossomed into a fear and loathing and hatred of the beasts. For a month or so it was month or two of just going out and killing dogs.

It wasnt until I stumbled upon a corpse on the Pass of Rabanaananana that had an Aberdenn chian shirt that the character really became fun. Picking up the chian shirt I decided I was now part of aberdenn, now more than just a crappy no name guy. And so my horrible 10 CHA 0 bluff fun time warrior flourished

But enough words, many fighting and adventures were had and heres pictures, the few i had

Pretending I belonged in the House

The wonderful spelling skills of the town, and people mocked me for not knowing what trolls were  

Beating up a dog humping tree loving wolf fondling Withered Druid

and finally, his crowning achievement at 3rd level destroying a pack of wolves by myself.

Porkolt

I have absolutely no idea who this character was.

core

Above post infracted. Tired of seeing such trolling on screen-shot threads!

VanillaPudding

Went out on patrol with him earlier today! He was quite amusing to say the least, good work. :)

RagingPurpleGiant

I think I haven't had a single encounter with Hugo that didn't end with him trying to betray me for money. I liked him! Fun character!
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

SkillFocuspwn

hahaha i RPed with you all the time thinking you were a regular aberdenn guy! was fun :P

LiAlH4

I simply took him at his word! Nice work. :)

bigx2

Damn, I pulled him out of that Orc Black-ops camp.  If I had known he was done I would have taken more loot :)